Spot The Terrorist(s)

Destiny's Soldier

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRf0aB3BNEY&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - knesset members attacks haneen zoabi after free gaza fortilla[/ame]

So Israel is a democracy.....

Last edited:

TheMushyStuff

Well the Speaker of the house tried to show there was democracy others of course didn't.

TheMushyStuff

As for fights in Parliaments:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXiIXHpTNK4]YouTube - Indian Parliament fight[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfCRyLlyqJI]YouTube - Video of smoke bomb egg fight in Ukraine parliament[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJdZ0TocTlo]YouTube - korean parliament fight - 22.7.2009. - raw video[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djdy_fhvZuM"]YouTube- Politician Fight - Judo master[/ame]

imokyrok

Brave woman.

The Knesset House Committee on Monday decided by a majority of seven to one to recommend to the Knesset to strip MK Haneen Zoabi of three special privileges accorded members of Knesset: The right to carry a diplomatic passport, privileges in leaving Israel to go abroad and the right to have the state cover litigation fees incurred while serving in the Knesset.
Zoabi to be stripped of privileges

Apparently a facebook page was set up to call for her assassination also. Facebook seems to be the favourite tool of rabble rousers these days.

jcdf

Thanks for those TheMushyStuff. Politics really brings out the animal in people.

Destiny's Soldier

There's a big difference between 2 or 3 factions in a house fighting and the case of Ms Zoabi not being allowed to speak.

It seems to me that the members of the Israeli Parliament are riddled with insecurity so they shout down the beautifully mannered and well spoken Ms Zoabi.

SirCharles

Well done, Destiny's Soldier. I like that.
Does it show us clearly the Israeli definition of 'freedom of speech'.

Cael

Isreal is an apartheid regime, not a democracy.

Interista

The illusion that Israel is a liberal western democracy is becoming increasingly impossible to sustain.

For an insight into the whingy, autistic, self-obsessed society Israel has become, take a look at this article. I thought it was a parody at first but then realised it was 100% serious! You have to particularly love the bit where they said Israelis shouldn't support Ivory Coast because it's "60% Muslim". Imagine if a newspaper in an Arab country said you shouldn't support a nation because it has a large Jewish population?

Why we root for US, Holland, Denmark

Fermoy

Interista

It's obvious which team Israel should identify with.

Israel is the Millwall of world politics. A minor league player notorious mainly for its violence and thuggery, whose anthem is "Noone likes us - we don't care!"

idle tim

The illusion that Israel is a liberal western democracy is becoming increasingly impossible to sustain.

For an insight into the whingy, autistic, self-obsessed society Israel has become, take a look at this article. I thought it was a parody at first but then realised it was 100% serious! You have to particularly love the bit where they said Israelis shouldn't support Ivory Coast because it's "60% Muslim". Imagine if a newspaper in an Arab country said you shouldn't support a nation because it has a large Jewish population?

Why we root for US, Holland, Denmark
JHC.No offence intended.

idle tim

That lady deserves the utmost respect for her patience and dignity.Gives one hope for humanity.

FutureTaoiseach

Website
greatdearleader.blogspot.com
Underlines the fascist nature of the Apartheid Israeli regime where criticism of govt policy is treated as a de-facto crime. If the passengers aboard the flotilla were really terrorists then Israeli wouldn't have released 600 of them.

NFD100

I pity the poor Palestinians and we have diplomatic relations with this farce. Reminds me of South Africa in the 1980s.:(

Sync

Honduras has a large Palestinian population
......Does it? I like the way he comes oh so close to supporting Slovakia, but has to pull back at the last minute. I'm sure the guys in Bratislava are heartbroken.

New Threads

Most Replies