Spotlight - Leo Varadkar suggests 50+1 isn't enough

AhNowStop

Creepy free stater Leo Varadkar has once again stated that a border poll "should" require more than the GFA states .. I.e. More like 70% :roll:

What a fukin aswipe this clown is ... his & mehole martins disdain for the shinners has reached its peak and has led this fukwit to come out with this for the second time in the last few months ...

Does the pr1ck not realise he is playing a very dangerous game ... and he's playing it with the lives of people in the North, ... he's basically saying that northern nationalists should be disenfranchised yet again, and that democracy and the ballot box should mean nothing ... how are people, esp dissidents likely to view this ffs :shock:

What a barsteward this fuker is !!

Thankfully he (& other west Brit pr1cks) can't re-write the GFA ... but still, the Knuts causing problems just by saying sh1te like this ..

Edit:- Please see links below as I was requested by MODS to show links

"Varadkar says more than 50% plus one needed in united Ireland poll"
http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/poll-varadkar-says-more-than-50-plus-one-needed-in-united-ireland-poll-what-do-you-think-36235839.html

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-41655699

Last edited:

Northsideman

Creepy free stater Leo Varadkar has once again stated that a border poll "should" require more than the GFA states .. I.e. More like 70% :roll:

What a fukin aswipe this clown is ... his & mehole martins disdain for the shinners has reached its peak and has led this fukwit to come out with this for the second time in the last few months ...

Does the ************************ not realise he is playing a very dangerous game ... and he's playing it with the lives of people in the North, ... he's basically saying that northern nationalists should be disenfranchised yet again, and that democracy and the ballot box should mean nothing ... how are people, esp dissidents likely to view this ffs :shock:

What a barsteward this ************************ is !!

Thankfully he (& other west Brit ******************************s) can't re-write the GFA ... but still, ************************s causing problems just by saying sh1te like this ...
Is there a link to this?

Se0samh

Does the ************************ not realise he is playing a very dangerous game ... and he's playing it with the lives of people in the North, ... he's basically saying that northern nationalists should be disenfranchised yet again, and that democracy and the ballot box should mean nothing ... how are people, esp dissidents likely to view this ffs :shock:

What a barsteward this ************************ is !!

Thankfully he (& other west Brit ******************************s) can't re-write the GFA ... but still, ************************s causing problems just by saying sh1te like this ...

What % did FG get in the last GE? For that matter, what % did Leo get in the leadership election...:confused::roll:

hollandia

Well, I'd have used slightly more diplomatic language in an OP and possibly a link....

That said, it should set alarm bells ringing south of the border, that An Taoiseach does not regard a majority as a majority. Such a blatant disregard for democracy should see him turfed out on his ear toot-sweet.

AhNowStop

Is there a link to this?
I believe it was mentioned on talkback today and it's to be on BBC spotlight tonight ... but the dog said the same thing a few months ago ... due to his hate and fear for SF he's playing a dangerous game with the lives of people who live in the north ... absolute baastard :oops:

AhNowStop

Well, I'd have used slightly more diplomatic language in an OP and possibly a link....

That said, it should set alarm bells ringing south of the border, that An Taoiseach does not regard a majority as a majority. Such a blatant disregard for democracy should see him turfed out on his ear toot-sweet.
Fuk him, he's putting lives at risk ... diplomacy ain't called for with this knut!!

former wesleyan

What % did FG get in the last GE? For that matter, what % did Leo get in the leadership election...:confused::roll:
Don't know. But it's probably just gone up as civilised people breath a sigh of relief. :cool:

between the bridges

I believe it was mentioned on talkback today and it's to be on BBC spotlight tonight ... but the dog said the same thing a few months ago ... due to his hate and fear for SF he's playing a dangerous game with the lives of people who live in the north ... absolute baastard :oops:
So ye started a (sh1te) OP on hear say? Lmfao...

james toney

Nothing to do with him, he was not elected by the people to lead.....and he should read the GFA.
Wonder what he thinks what % should elect a Taoiseach...or what he thinks a majority is?

vivabrigada

Fuk him, he's putting lives at risk ... diplomacy ain't called for with this knut!!
He's playing a very dangerous game, trying to move the goalposts on the GFA is ludicrous.
Wtf

Catalpast

How? when Belfast is now a nationalist city.
A divided city more like

Possible at 60% mind

1st step is to get power sharing up and running again

Then a Nationalist led Administration in the North

Then maybe 10/20 years of that so it ends up being 'Normal'

Being realistic that's a few decades down the road....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Realpolitik

former wesleyan

Sad yes, true doubtful.....aren't we always getting told how much the Brits want out...:rolleyes:
No. You keep saying that the Brits want out.

raetsel

Don't know. But it's probably just gone up as civilised people breath a sigh of relief. :cool:
This is a copy/paste from another thread but worth saying again.
What Varadkar said about Irish unity is patently unfair to northern nationalists, and a dangerous deviation from democracy. But I'm unsurprised as his party are selfish, self -serving, lily-livered bastards and stupidly short-sighted. I can think of no better way to engulf the entire island in another all-Ireland civil war than by betraying northern nationalists a second time. Anyone who doubts the impact such a betrayal would create should consider this: the might of the British army could not defeat the Provisional IRA during the 1969-1996 war. A campaign like that would tear Ireland apart and bring the island to its knees, because the existing security services in the Republic couldn't begin to cope.
Fine Gael need to ditch their shameful cowardice and start embracing democracy.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies