• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Spotlight on Lisa Dorrian Killing

rockofcashel

Website
www.sinnfein.ie
Wonder will Mc Dowell be making comments in regard of this Padraig. Or Bertie. Or Orde. Or Bush. Or John Mc Cain. Or BarryW, Harpey, MJ etc etc etc .

Hypocrites.

Trojanhorse

Your in a VERY bad mood today Rock!!

MartinP

Should be interesting. Of course there won't be a peep about the murder from the usual suspects who never shut up about the McCartney murder - for obvious reasons (despite the relative similarities in the two cases).

Trojanhorse

WEST BRIT UNIONISTS the lot of them!!

( just thought I'd join in there!!;))

Trojanhorse

mmmmm I don't think so holden....I'm always on yer tails

hehehehehe

rockofcashel

Website
www.sinnfein.ie
Trojanhorse said:
mmmmm I don't think so holden....I'm always on yer tails

hehehehehe
No hug ? No bleeding hug ? Thats it. FF sellout traitors, quislings, blah blah blah.

You can forget about Coalition. Don't you know Gerry always expects a hug ... :wink:

Trojanhorse

(((((((((HHHUUUGGG)))))))))

There you do Rock, god you shinners are SO demanding ;)

rockofcashel

Website
www.sinnfein.ie
Trojanhorse said:
(((((((((HHHUUUGGG)))))))))

There you do Rock, god you shinners are SO demanding ;)
But you FFers love us just a teensy bit all the same. We're like the bold brothers aren't we :wink:

Trojanhorse

HA! ya right rock...there may be some among us with leanings to ye...but unfortunately I'm certainly not one of them (me da would kill me!!!) Hehehehe

Trojanhorse

SPEAK FOR YOURSELF HOLDEN!!!

I mean that literally

rockofcashel

Website
www.sinnfein.ie
shhhh Shane, shes already wondering how to get me past her Da. I could be in here.

Trojanhorse

AAAAHHH!!! would ye all listen to Padraig and stop discussing me!!!!

PS Shane I'm watch you!;)

Libero

If this is the Shinners' best piece of whataboutery in response to the McCartney killing, then they really are losing it.

The differences to Robert McCartney's killing are many and obvious

For a start, there is much less clarity over who or what caused her death. For all the uncertainty over the McCartney murder, the circumstances were witnessed by many. But Lisa's body hasn't even been found and the Irish News reported yesterday how "she had pledged to give up the drugs which had come to play an increasing part in her life". Probable and all as it is that members of the LVF killed her, it is as clear as mud.

Besides, no southern politician can claim to have any influence over the internal madness of loyalist ghetto politics. For southern politicians to campaig for those with information to come forward (as David Ervine has done) would likely be counterproductive or at least a total waste of time.

It's already been pointed out that mainstream unionist politicians condemn both the Dorrian and McCartney killings but Shinners persist in the delusion that their critics over the latter killing are hypocrites for not doing much over the former.

In a way, it's a roundabout compliment to whatever decency and humanity is present in republican circles that appeals are made to those with knowledge of the McCartnety killing to come forward.
However, of those who have come forward, it appears that many are well used to staying silent in police interviews.

DaveDublin

Does anyone really think that an Irish Government minister or Taoiseach asking loyalist paramilitaries to assist in uncovering the truth would achieve anything other than make her loyalist killers LESS likely to assist Lisas families quest for justice!. THATS why they've said nothing.