• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

Spotlight Special BBC 1 NI 19/02/13 10.35pm

Dub01

This might be worth a look before Vincent comes on...

Noel Thompson chairs a political debate as a panel of public figures answer topical questions posed by a studio audience.

Guests include..

Arlene Foster DUP

Mitchel McLaughlin SF

Mike Nesbitt UUP

Stephen Agnew, Greens

Bernadette McAliskey

Dub01

OK, looks like nobody is watching. There doesn`t seem to be much difference between this and BBC Question time, apart from the NI angle obviously.

Truth.ie

Trying to watch it online overseas but can't.
Good to see Bernadette on and an alternative viewpoint for a change.

Dub01

Arlene is another one of those Unionists who can turn their `Britishness` on and off like a tap.

Dub01

Swords Hoopster

Has to be. Hilarious the way she consistently rolls her eyes when someone says something she disagrees with.
You can just see the disdain she has for Devlin and McLaughlin when they speak. She probably sees them as a sub-species.

Yer boy Nesbitt comes across differently. He sounds alright to be fair.

InsideImDancing

You can just see the disdain she has for Devlin and McLaughlin when they speak. She probably sees them as a sub-species.

Yer boy Nesbitt comes across differently. He sounds alright to be fair.
He's an absolute GS, so is Arlene.:)

between the bridges

He's an absolutely GS, so is Arlene.:)
Let it all out my son...but your right about celebrity mike, personally i like Arlene she's probably next leader of DUP and FM...

Swords Hoopster

He's an absolute GS, so is Arlene.:)
Maybe so but I thought he came across as quite normal on that show. He made some good points also.

Put it this way. If Jeff above dislikes Nesbitt and likes Foster, I reckon my thesis might be spot on!

Come on Jeff, what about ye? petunia

Glaucon

Let it all out my son...but your right about celebrity mike, personally i like Arlene she's probably next leader of DUP and FM...
Whatever about Peter Punt, he has the stuff leaders are made from. Arlene is a rather shrill harridan (comes across as having a cinder block size chip on her shoulder) and would make a poor leader. Michelle Gildernew always outclassed her as a representative from that forlorn part of the world.

InsideImDancing

Sweet Jaybus! You just like her because she's a Fermanagher. She's nice looking aye, don't get me wrong, but I wouldn't go as far as to say she was FM material.:)

InsideImDancing

Lol, no one's asked me what a GS is yet? :)

Genuine Skanger!petunia

between the bridges

Maybe so but I thought he came across as quite normal on that show. He made some good points also.

Put it this way. If Jeff above dislikes Nesbitt and likes Foster, I reckon my thesis might be spot on!

Come on Jeff, what about ye? petunia
I doubt you and the word thesis go together, but hey lets humor you, Yes your thesis is correct, now lets guess what the thesis is, hmmmmm lets see 'BTB is a bigot'? did i guess right? what do i win?

InsideImDancing

Btw, what times the Skanger parades at tomorrow? I'll be in Belfast at about 7.15pm. *gulps*petunia

General Urko

Trying to watch it online overseas but can't.
Good to see Bernadette on and an alternative viewpoint for a change.
try Expat Shield

between the bridges

Sweet Jaybus! You just like her because she's a Fermanagher. She's nice looking aye, don't get me wrong, but I wouldn't go as far as to say she was FM material.:)
mucker i told you about unicorns and NI a year ago and you wouldn't believe moi, look were that got ye! Anyway think about it Robo is going to go at some stage who replaces him as leader of the DUP? sammy the naked biker? nige the undertaker? nelson the creationist? jeff i didnt watch the films? or the hard working mother of three country lass...

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies