• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

St Patrick's day students or locals Riot in Belfast

The Helcopter is up over the Holy land in Belfast as drunken students or locals riot - police are stoned and a car has been set of fire !!

After a trouble free parade in Belfast - well done the PSNI for taking drink of kids attending the parade.

Mazzy Maz

The police are stoned!? Right on man.

st333ve

This happens every year, i was listening to radio Ulster this morning and they were expecting the same old thing.

Its a huge place full of teenage students, throw in a lot of alcohal and hey presto!

st333ve

After a trouble free parade in Belfast - well done the PSNI for taking drink of kids attending the parade.
Thats strange i seem to recall streets full of drinkers on the 12th, and a picture of Hugh Orde standing beside them.

st333ve

You're not allowed Alcohol in Belfast City Centre at any time of the year.
Maybe you should tell those teenagers that, i'm sure they'll immediatly throw their alcohal in the bin.
Afterall teenagers have such a reputation for abiding to such rules.

Truth.ie

Irish students never riot over political upheavals or unjust laws....but give them some WKD and waaahaay!
From the photos, it looks like a Dublin registered car that was torched.
Same students probably condemn ordinary decent rioters too.

Maybe you should tell those teenagers that, i'm sure they'll immediatly throw their alcohal in the bin.
Afterall teenagers have such a reputation for abiding to such rules.

Well i saw the PSNI taking drink of followers of the parade on the 12th in the City - and i fully support the PSNI in doing this.

st333ve

It wasnt torched the window was smashed, Belfasts full of Dublin reg cars.

It looks like a pretty pathetic 'riot', looks more like one huge singing competition.

What are they attacking the police with, their smiles and music?

Truth.ie

It actually looked like that Simpsons Paddys Day riot a few years ago.
Just needed some stereotype Prods.

st333ve

Well i saw the PSNI taking drink of followers of the parade on the 12th in the City - and i fully support the PSNI in doing this.
They done well!

I never heard of the PSNI lifting anyone for street drinking, it is completely 100% tolerated on the 12th.

Orange streets awash with booze and vomit

" In Shaftesbury Square, almost everyone was drunk or getting there. It was only 11.30am. Men downed bottles of cider and Buckfast. Women balanced plastic cups of vodka and coke in the drinks' holders of prams. Children sat on boxes of Harp. This year, we were told there'd be a clamp-down on street drinking.
Belfast City Council officials, police officers standing beside them, handed out leaflets telling people it was an offence to drink in public places and there could be a £500 fine. Hundreds of people all around them were drinking. No action was taken "

Last edited:

pete2

4 jeeps and a helicopter lol It was students, mumsy & dadsy will not be pleased. The filth are probably doing the same at the Botanic Inn now since it was swarming with green earlier.

Classic video of a rabid PSNI Alsatian!! Can't wait to see it re-appear slow-mo on youtube/bebo with a rebel soundtrack.

Trans-Siberian

The Helcopter is up over the Holy land in Belfast as drunken students or locals riot - police are stoned and a car has been set of fire !!

Can you recommend anything for piles? I have an awful infliction.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies