• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

St. Patricks Day.

between the bridges

darkhorse

Even the British Royals are trying to love bomb us
(as part of their Brexit campaign)

Black Swan

St. Plastics day? :rolleyes:

amsterdemmetje

How the feck anyone wasn't killed from drunken stupidity last night i will never know.Sweet jaysus but my patience was tested severely on several occasions by utter clowns and this was only at 7pm :mad:.Happy ST Patrick's Day mehole.

darkhorse

How the feck anyone wasn't killed from drunken stupidity last night i will never know.Sweet jaysus but my patience was tested severely on several occasions by utter clowns and this was only at 7pm :mad:.Happy ST Patrick's Day mehole.
Mental...

amsterdemmetje

You can watch that on livecam the whole day apparently.^^^^ i had my fill of the real thing for hours so each Paddys day is firmly implanted in my brain.

I dunno how many women i saw lying on the ground or walking around in the pisses of rain in their bare feet.On my way home i picked two girls up off the path who had fallen over and even helped one of them put her cash that was scattered about back into her purse, she barely even noticed i was there.

D

Deleted member 51920

Shame the two gay lads both had to have their hands in their pockets for the official photo ...

IRISH%20Var%2019.jpg

D

Deleted member 51920

Can't remember, must have been a bit of a shock for Trump.

Seeing the Irish Taoiseach, with a funny sounding non-Irish name of a slightly dark complexion.
No he is good taoiseach
But obvious;y very uncomfortable beside his male lover in public