Standing up for your rights in the security state

Q-Tours

This bloke does what the security junkies deserve to have done to them: he refuses to submit to the invasive and (from a security perspective) pointless searches that are forced on air travellers, despite the threats of retribution by paranoid and vindictive officials.

We regularly defer to this type of invasion and harassment for no reason other than to appease those who assert a right to control our daily actions. I wish I had the guts to do what this guy did.

Q-Tours

Nope, not my agenda.

I just think we as citizens need to push back against the power-grab that officialdom everywhere in the 'western world' (God I hate that term, but I can't think of a better one!) has made since they lost the USSR to be paranoid about.

Stuff like data retention, surveillance cameras, airport security checks that only serve to build bureaucratic empires, that kind of stuff.

new jewell

If they maintain that there is nothing sexual about the search,and then he agreed to the female officer carrying it out would there be a problem.Im reminded of the foot massage scene in pulp fiction.

vanla sighs

Watched the videos, good he was able to capture some of it on video. Good for him for talking a stand. They play these games with people when in fact the real threat is now the unscreened cargo in the hold of almost every aircraft. Most cargo is not screened and yet they have folks jumping through hoops to board a flight, lol.

Dredger

Nobody is going to touch my genitals.

No man is going to touch my genitals at an airport. Can we all look forward to having our genitals touched at US airports from now on?. Will genital touching be coming to airports this side of the Atlantic?. I hear that they (the TSA) is in the process of making full body searches compulsory for people who refuse to be irradiated - you will have your penis and testicles touched if you are a man, women will have their vaginas touched and their breasts lifted. Children are not exempt. This is beyond sick, I am never going to the US again.

Desperate Dan

Maybe that is what Neil Prendeville was training for.

Feelinglost

No man is going to touch my genitals at an airport. Can we all look forward to having our genitals touched at US airports from now on?. Will genital touching be coming to airports this side of the Atlantic?. I hear that they (the TSA) is in the process of making full body searches compulsory for people who refuse to be irradiated - you will have your penis and testicles touched if you are a man, women will have their vaginas touched and their breasts lifted. Children are not exempt. This is beyond sick, I am never going to the US again.
I have to agree, the US seems to become more Orwellian by the day. Strange days indeed for the land of the free. I fear this technology will also go mobile at some stage, for use at football matches and other large scale events.

Mitsui2

"This is beyond sick, I am never going to the US again" seems reasonably clear, but coming at the end of such an ambiguous post it doesn't entirely clarify.

What's exactly is your beef? There is obviously a thing about the combination of airports, (presumably) same-sex touching and genitals.
But are you pleased or displeased that no man will touch your genitals at airports? You do not say.

Are men going to touch your genitals in places other than airports? Will these non-airport touches be unwelcome? You do not specify.

I'm at a bit of a loss...

Feelinglost

A couple of my American friends would like to grab this fellow by the balls.

Dredger

"This is beyond sick, I am never going to the US again" seems reasonably clear, but coming at the end of such an ambiguous post it doesn't entirely clarify.

What's exactly is your beef? There is obviously a thing about the combination of airports, (presumably) same-sex touching and genitals.
But are you pleased or displeased that no man will touch your genitals at airports? You do not say.

Are men going to touch your genitals in places other than airports? Will these non-airport touches be unwelcome? You do not specify.

I'm at a bit of a loss...
Unless I have a sexual relationship with somebody I do not want them touching my penis and testicles. I definitely do not want men touching my penis and testicles. Is that unambiguous enough for you?.

Children are not exempt from being touched up at US airports. Most children are taught from a very young age that it is not ok to let people touch them in intimate areas yet that is exactly what is going on in US airports. Many TSA workers have been exposed as pedophiles and rapists. Here is just one example;
A Transportation Security Agency worker who pats down members of the flying public was charged with multiple child sex crimes targeting an underage girl yesterday.

The bust outraged privacy and passenger advocates who say it justifies their fears about Logan International Airport’s full-body scanner.
Child rape charge rocks TSA - BostonHerald.com

Every peado, rapist and sex pervert in the US must want a job with the TSA now.

deiseguy

The only solution for this bull***t is to enforce these checks plus a tweak on US citizens coming into the EU every time. Whatever nonsense they come up with copy it and apply it to their people with a twist. When the shoe has been on the other foot for a while they will start to see sense.

stripey cat

Unless I have a sexual relationship with somebody I do not want them touching my penis and testicles. I definitely do not want men touching my penis and testicles. Is that unambiguous enough for you?.
What about the doctor?

Are you prepared to drop your trousers for health reasons?

Feelinglost

The only solution for this bull***t is to enforce these checks plus a tweak on US citizens coming into the EU every time. Whatever nonsense they come up with copy it and apply it to their people with a twist. When the shoe has been on the other foot for a while they will start to see sense.
They are doing this to their own Citizens.

Dredger

What about the doctor?

Are you prepared to drop your trousers for health reasons?
If I ever needed to then yes, I would be a fool not to. Usually people know their doctor and any examinations are carried out in the privacy of a doctors surgery. TSA agents are not doctors, they are glorified security guards. They have no right whatsoever to touch my balls, end of story. Would you allow the security guard at your local Tesco touch your balls?.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies