Starbucks To Close 8000 Of It's Stores For Racial Training.

Spirit Of Newgrange

So anyone can just walk into Starbucks and sit there and not order anything?
not just that, can you do a H-Block style dirty protest in the toilets and expect the company to clean up after you ? And maybe leave a few syringes strewn about just for good measure.....want a perk up ? visit Starbucks.

Odyessus

Trainwreck

New Starbucks policy allows nonpaying guests to sit in cafes and use restrooms

“We don’t want to become a public bathroom but we’re going to make the right decision 100% of the time and give people the key,” Starbucks chairman Howard Schultz told attendees of a corporate responsibility conference in Washington, according to the Wall Street Journal.

Why do they even need a key? They may as well leave the bathroom open if this is their new policy.

That quote shows how moronic the PC Libtard Left make people become.

"We don't want to become a public bathroom, but we want everyone to know that any member of the public is welcome to use our bathrooms without charge."

PC Libtardery makes your brain turn to mush.

DexterGreen22

Their rivals will profit from this if they have a policy where they have to buy something before being allowed to stay at the store.

The type of White middle class people who frequent Starbucks have a tendency to promote race mixing in public but then move to another town or state when an area becomes more Black, Hispanic or Chinese. They use code words like "better schools" and "crime" but we all know what they really mean.

The coffee at Starbucks could suddenly start tasting bad or the place will be too busy or something along those lines and that's why they're in a rival coffee shop.

Trainwreck

Their rivals will profit from this if they have a policy where they have to buy something before being allowed to stay at the store.

The type of White middle class people who frequent Starbucks have a tendency to promote race mixing in public but then move to another town or state when an area becomes more Black, Hispanic or Chinese. They use code words like "better schools" and "crime" but we all know what they really mean.

The coffee at Starbucks could suddenly start tasting bad or the place will be too busy or something along those lines and that's why they're in a rival coffee shop.
I don't know. It may work for them, or against. I can see both forces at work. I wouldn't typically go there for coffee, but might if I am desperate or looking for a casual meeting place. Hordes of freeloading teenagers or hipsters using it as a hang out would deter me.

On the other hand, the odd freeloading teenager or hipster might buy something.

blinding

I don't know. It may work for them, or against. I can see both forces at work. I wouldn't typically go there for coffee, but might if I am desperate or looking for a casual meeting place. Hordes of freeloading teenagers or hipsters using it as a hang out would deter me.

On the other hand, the odd freeloading teenager or hipster might buy something.
Freeloaders ain’t a good business model .

blinding

No, but encouraging footfall and atmosphere can work to your advantage.
Depends on the Atmosphere ! Some freeloaders may not be that grateful for getting something for nothing and may bring the wrong atmosphere .

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies