Starbucks To Close 8000 Of It's Stores For Racial Training.

Wilkinson

It doesn't matter what reddit says, people who were there that day say there were white people in the place who also didn't buy anything, one of whom also asked for a code to get into the toilet and nobody called the police on them. Any half decent lawyer could easily argue that they were treated differently due to their membership of a protected class, and obviously the CEO of Starbucks has the intelligence to know that even if you don't.
On the button.They can now name their price.

D

Deleted member 45466

ita a private company , they have a right to do this, starbucks withdrew their consent :lol: , no means no , they kick out all kinds of people for not buying stuff

Starbucks denies pregnant woman use of bathroom | Fox News
Good point - the liberal balloons are first to point out the private company malarkey when twitter are "shadow banning" or whatever the fork it's called.

But refusing a pregnant woman - that's harsh.

D

Deleted member 45466

I think I'll believe the people who were there rather than P.ie's alt right element, thanks all the same.
I'm sure you will, but it's not unusual for these places to have a restriction in place. You buy something, or leave.

It's there to keep the gurriers away. They do exist - black ones too btw.

GDPR

I think I'll believe the people who were there rather than P.ie's alt right element, thanks all the same.
You wouldnt go far wrong if you just stuck it on ignore and left it to pick its scabs in company with those who enjoy watching...

PC Principle

It doesn't matter what reddit says, people who were there that day say there were white people in the place who also didn't buy anything, one of whom also asked for a code to get into the toilet and nobody called the police on them. Any half decent lawyer could easily argue that they were treated differently due to their membership of a protected class, and obviously the CEO of Starbucks has the intelligence to know that even if you don't.
Would you take the word of a self loathing lefty cuck gargling soy?

Nor would I.

shoneen

Hmmmm .... wonder if they're going to review their hiring policy of recruiting women to management positions .. ;-)

PC Principle

Remember that when you post all your next comments for ever.

You can start by trusting Trump supporters. :lol:

And cops. :lol:

Strawberry

I'm sure you will, but it's not unusual for these places to have a restriction in place. You buy something, or leave.

It's there to keep the gurriers away. They do exist - black ones too btw.
This place obviously had no such policy because there were other people who hadn't bought anything either, one of whom was also given the code to the bathroom.

blinding

That's the language used in US federal law - protected classes = race, gender, sexuality and religion. You can't refuse service to anyone on the basis of any of those criteria without breaking the law.
What about Poor people . Surely they are the most disadvantaged of all ?

silverharp

im just hoping the manager was a hillary supporting im with her, skinny jeans and fake glasses wearing millennial twat

blinding

Go and tell your hero Donald Trump that America has a major flaw in its federal civil rights laws.
Good reposte but I do have a point . Poor People are the most disadvantaged people of all .

Who speaks for Poor People on Equality ?

nationalsday

If these guys had left when they were asked by the staff then the police would not have been called, if they had left when the police asked them to, they would not have been arrested.
Don't forget that the manager who called the police was female. Not only were they black but they were also male. Given the man-hating climate which is prevalent I think that there is a misandrist issue which is being missed here

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies