• Before posting anything about COVID-19, READ THIS FIRST! COVID-19 and Misinformation (UPDATED)
    Misinformation and/or conspiracy theories about this topic, even if intended as humor, will not be tolerated!

Sweet Darling

Still waiting for it to condemn the Swedish, Swiss and Finnish states for collaborating with Nazi Germany during WW2.

It is totally silent on that - totally

Nada
Zilch.

That silence merely reveals the absence of any substance and underlines the poverty of it's claims
Looks like you missed my post 2015
Still waiting for it to condemn the Swedish, Swiss and Finnish states for collaborating with Nazi Germany during WW2.

It is totally silent on that - totally

Nada
Zilch.

That silence merely reveals the absence of any substance and underlines the poverty of it's claims
Check out my post No 2015. and stop ranting.

NMunsterman

Last edited:
Last edited:
Looks like you missed my post 2015

Pathetic fail

You made claims - but fail to produce evidence

Silent on Swedish, Swiss and Finnish state collaboration with Nazi Germany - another pathetic fail

You have only proven yourself to be a bluffer, loser and hypocrite of the highest order

McTell

//

And you would blame Irish republicans for trying to get assistance from Germany Nazis?

Yes, big time, because they lost. Anyway we had a democracy by 1940, and so the "republican" difference was not going to be better.

Why would anyone with half a brain want to kill thousands of us, and say it was good for us? So they could take over the state by force; thanks.

Then you are back to where the brits came in and left. There's no moral reason for anyone killing their way to power if we have a functioning democracy.

Sweet Darling

Pathetic fail

Silent on Swedish, Swiss and Finnish state collaboration with Nazi Germany - another pathetic fail

You have only proven yourself to be a bluffer, loser and hypocrite of the highest order

Your ranting again.

Sweet Darling

There is an FG councilor on Twitter stating the Bluesgirts weren't fascist and defended free speech in Ireland from FF, who apparently were the fascists.

These people are allowed breed.

A number of younger officers became more open to right-wing politics. Supporters of the old IRA leadership in 1938 had accused some of Russell’s supporters, such as Peadar O’Flaherty, of ‘fascist’ leanings. The strategist of the bombing campaign, James O’Donovan, was also seen by some as influenced by fascist thinking. It was in this context that IRA officers could approach Eoin O’Duffy, who as a Free State general, Garda Commissioner and Blueshirt leader had been a sworn enemy of their organisation, and offer him a place in its leadership. Clearly a section of the leadership at least was also happy to revel in Nazi successes.

Supra

Pathetic fail

If the Swedes and Finns did't collaborate they'd have been stuck behind the iron curtain too

NMunsterman

Last edited:
Last edited:
If the Swedes and Finns did't collaborate they'd have been stuck behind the iron curtain too

Poster "Sweet Darling" refuses to condemn some parties collaboration - Sweden, Switzerland, Finland among many others - with Nazi Germany - whilst simultaneously working himself up into an hysterical lather over others.

He merely succeeds in exposing his hypocrisy.

Sweet Darling

Poster "Sweet Darling" refuses to condemn some parties collaboration - Sweden, Switzerland, Finland among many others - with Nazi Germany - whilst simultaneously working himself up into an hysterical lather over others.

I'll try again.

redneck

Some of the protestors today in central London gave the Nazi salute. Yet they were there to protect the statue of Winston Churchill and protest against BLM. Is that strange behaviour.
Point I am making is things are never as clear cut as some people make out. Sweet D does not like the statue of Seán Russell.
But I ask her to stop spray painting it with graffiti. Or else stop encouraging people to vandalize it.
There is absolutely no need to spray graffiti on any statue. Finally it was Winston Churchill who sent the Tans to Ireland.
I would also call on some posters to read their history books. Before posting.

redneck

Sweet Darling is a female. Who speaks though like Leo Varadkar.

NMunsterman

redneck

I would suggest that the Glasnevin wall is fairly controversial. The one with Irish freedom fighters and UK crown forces on it. But I will try and think of it as a "British Irish" friendship monument.

redneck

I don't like the Wellington monument, but I like to think it is a monument to the Irish men, a lot of them Gaelic speakers, who fought at Waterloo.
I don't like Daniel O Connell. But I like to think his monument is to his firing of the first shot in the long on going struggle against the Act of Union.
Regarding Seán Russell, well his statue has a lot of Irish gaelic on it. Which is nice. And also I would try and suggest it is a monument to Irish - German friendship. Mr Russell lived in Germany pre war.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom