• Before posting anything about COVID-19, READ THIS FIRST! COVID-19 and Misinformation (UPDATED)
    Misinformation and/or conspiracy theories about this topic, even if intended as humor, will not be tolerated!

Marcos the black

Keep on trolling , just like you did on IPO .
Quite happy to. But I'll leave this thread here. I just wanted to put your post into perspective.
Thank you for proving my point. 😊

omgsquared

I have been giving out about the Brexiteers tearing up the Belfast/Good Friday Agreement since it drew a line under eight centuries of colonial rule.

Does not the same apply to Irish nationalism forgetting that the Belfast/Good Friday Agreement was an treaty of reconciliation.

Is stirring up trouble about the RIC/Black and Tan issue not contrary to the spirit of reconciliation of the Belfast/Good Friday Agreement?
What did we learn years ago in school during our supposed RC driven totalitarian society about the treaty of Limerick,, Will we ever learn

yosef shompeter

Just as a joke like, I sez to my neighbour: "Micheál Martin was knocking on your door, sez he was lookin for a job.
He's grand at cleaning and sweeping. I told him to call back in an hour."
Yer man nods.
Isn't t a quare world when a gay Indian puts a local man out of a job? I reply.
Well he goes and tells his neighbour and she reported me to the hate speech people.
What's a body to do this weather?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom