State Force / Loyalist Collusion & Nazi War Crimes

AhNowStop

Ive often pondered the grotesque issues of state force / loyalist collusion from the POV of British policy... e.g. Frank Kitsons "theories" etc....

I have come to the belief that the death squads which emanated via collusion are akin to the round up & murder of innocent civilians in occupied France, for example...

On one hand you have British State forces colluding with "illegal" paramilitaries to go out and execute a few innocent civilians, presumably as a deterrent to the IRA etc.. and as a general message to all Nationalists/Catholics that this is your punishment for the "crimes" of the republicans...
croppies lie down so to speak ...

on the other hand the Germans would round up & shoot a few innocents in retaliation to any French resistance activities..

Apart from the fact that the Germans did it more openly, what is the difference ?....

Last edited:

Se0samh

Ive often pondered the grotesque issues of state force / loyalist collusion from the POV of British policy... e.g. Frank Kitsons "theories" etc....

I have come to the belief that the death squads which emanated via collusion are akin to the round up & murder of innocent civilians in occupied France, for example...

On one hand you have British State forces colluding with "illegal" paramilitaries to go out and execute a few innocent civilians, presumably as a deterrent to the IRA etc.. and as a general message to all Nationalists/Catholics that this is your punishment for the "crimes" of the republicans...

on the other hand the Germans would round up & shoot a few innocents in retaliation to any French resistance activities..

Apart from the fact that the Germans did it more openly, what is the difference ?....

Now you're for it...

vivabrigada

They also used collective punishment by tearing entire streets of family homes apart.

AhNowStop

All bollocks. Let me tell you about collusion. In 72 me and my sergeant flagged down a few dodgy huns in one of those sh1ite UDA berets. I was having myself a fag
I bet you were :roll:

ffs are there no mods about to remove this clown .... I say a bad word and Im banned form a thread :lol: .. How the feck is this imbecilic fantasist pathetic troll still hanging about .... :shock:

AhNowStop

Correct and it was class hurling all that tear gas into republican areas when the fenians started trouble, getting them into a roof was ten points and through a window twenty points.
Jaysus, he's from Kilkenny :?

AhNowStop

anyway, back to the OP .....

The Herren

We won. The Germans were defeated and battered especially by none other than the Parachute Regiment
Last time I looked it was the Americans and the Russians who "won"..

AhNowStop

So anyway, back to the OP ...

The Herren

The op might be worth debating if you dropped the word "few" in relation to German reprisal murders. They were in the hundreds of thousands, and France was probably the least badly affected. There is no comparison on scale.

between the bridges

Tbf the ability to type with yer aras tis an impressive party trick, however the lack of references to crackpots interspersed with a hundred smileys proves ye are ethier an imposter or just back from yer indoctrination class...

AhNowStop

The op might be worth debating if you dropped the word "few" in relation to German reprisal murders. They were in the hundreds of thousands, and France was probably the least badly affected. There is no comparison on scale.
Re the numbers, no doubt about it, absolutely no comparison .. The basic theory is the same though ...

btw I used the term "a few" to signify how blasé they were about it .. not to attempt to portray that it was a rarity ...

AhNowStop

Tbf the ability to type with yer aras tis an impressive party trick, however the lack of references to crackpots interspersed with a hundred smileys proves ye are ethier an imposter or just back from yer indoctrination class...
lmfao .. is this any better bwigey :lol: .. ye crazy crackpot ye :roll: lmao ..

ye cant be smiley all the time .... :shock: lol

The Herren

Re the numbers, no doubt about it, absolutely no comparison .. The basic theory is the same though ...

btw I used the term "a few" to signify how blasé they were about it .. not to attempt to portray that it was a rarity ...
Ok, point taken.

between the bridges

lmfao .. is this any better bwigey :lol: .. ye crazy crackpot ye :roll: lmao ..

ye cant be smiley all the time .... :shock: lol
The smileys remind others that yer a special poster...

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies