State must release land to end Housing Shortage

Patslatt1

mate i never said i had all the answers to anything alls im sayin is high rise flats are no good for families..... theres a lad i work for up and down clearin out flats after he gets ************************s out of them and youd want to see the cut of them sometimes.... some people are pure utter animals shouldnt be let live in a shed never mind a flat only once theyre in theres no gettin them out for a couple of years in this country.... i wouldnt live in a flat if you paid me....
Living on the Continent where flats are normal would be difficult for you.

Patslatt1

100 % mate..... mebbe the government should be startin jobs outside dublin and not shuttin hospitals and post offices and stuff..... spread around the work and youll spread around where lads live as well.....
Cork and Galway lack business dynamism.

Dedogs

Living on the Continent where flats are normal would be difficult for you.
100 % mate.... where we rent now is in the country and the landlords next door in his home place and its grand and quite with no knackers livin near us.... id hate to live in a flat after that....

Dedogs

Motorways put country homes within driving distance of city jobs.
************************ that for a game of solders sittin in traffic for 2 hours before you even get to work and do the same in the evenin comming home????

hammer

Jaysus that`s terrible :)

Sure it takes an hour to get to City Centre from Castleknock in the morning and its only about 5km

Dedogs

Jaysus that`s terrible :)

Sure it takes an hour to get to City Centre from Castleknock in the morning and its only about 5km
leave the car home and take the bus mate.... youll piss in on the bus lanes.... :):):)

Popular Threads

Most Replies