Steak knife is back, Northern talks must be getting serious

rockofcashel

Website
www.sinnfein.ie
Its been reported by ITV that infamous IRA double agent Freddie Scappaticci has been arrested and is being questioned in connection with allegations of kidnapping, torture and murder.

IRA double agent known as "Stakeknife" arrested | UTV - ITV News

Now, I hate to sound like a conspiracy theorist.. but "suddenly finding and arresting Scap", in the middle of very delicate political talks, seems to be a "strange coincidence"

Kind of like, how someone robbing 26 million from a bank in the middle of delicate talks happened to be a "strange coincidence"

And how the sudden revival of the the case of the death of Private Patrick Kelly in the middle of the Mc Guinness Presidential campaign was a "strange coincidence" (funny how no one seems to care about Pte Kelly's son now isn't it)

And its kind of like Gerry Adams being arrested during questioning about the killing of Jean Mc Conville in the run up to an election was a "strange coincidence"

And Martin Ferris being pulled over for suspected drunk driving a week before an election was a "strange coincidence"

etc etc etc

Now, it probably sounds paranoid.. but isnt it a strange co incidence, how many strange coincidences seem to happen as very delicate political talks seem to be going on ??

:)

JimmyFoley

Its been reported by ITV that infamous IRA double agent Freddie Scappaticci has been arrested and is being questioned in connection with allegations of kidnapping, torture and murder.

Now, I hate to sound like a conspiracy theorist.. but "suddenly finding and arresting Scap", in the middle of very delicate political talks, seems to be a "strange coincidence"

Kind of like, how someone robbing 26 million from a bank in the middle of delicate talks happened to be a "strange coincidence"

And how the sudden revival of the the case of the death of Private Patrick Kelly in the middle of the Mc Guinness Presidential campaign was a "strange coincidence" (funny how no one seems to care about Pte Kelly's son now isn't it)

And its kind of like Gerry Adams being arrested during questioning about the killing of Jean Mc Conville in the run up to an election was a "strange coincidence"

And Martin Ferris being pulled over for suspected drunk driving a week before an election was a "strange coincidence"

etc etc etc

Now, it probably sounds paranoid.. but isnt it a strange co incidence, how many strange coincidences seem to happen as very delicate political talks seem to be going on ??

UK general elections, NI Assembly elections, Irish general elections, local elections, European elections, Presidential elections, and referendums.

Now would you be kind enough to tell us all when such matters *should* be raised, please. Over the next 2 or 3 years like. To ensure there is absolutely no chance of clashing with an election or deadline or whatever.

Thanks.

rockofcashel

Website
www.sinnfein.ie
UK general elections, NI Assembly elections, Irish general elections, local elections, European elections, Presidential elections, and referendums.

Now would you be kind enough to tell us all when such matters *should* be raised, please. Over the next 2 or 3 years like. To ensure there is absolutely no chance of clashing with an election or deadline or whatever.

Thanks.
March.

All in one go.

March.

cricket

etc etc etc

Yes, in order to avoid accusations of political bias, arrests should only take place on the 30th February of each year.

Levellers

If he is a tout his usefulness to the Brits is over so they will throw him to the wolves.

rockofcashel

Website
www.sinnfein.ie
If he is a tout his usefulness to the Brits is over so they will throw him to the wolves.
I think more its a little "reminder".. to certain people that "he could talk to the press you know, and we wouldn't know what he might say"

JimmyFoley

And expose what in the process, though?

No one wants Scap to talk. (Except every single person who has nothing to fear)

between the bridges

Hmmmm did somewan step down recently? did Djarrygando dodge a knife in the back...

Nesuno

One could be forgiven for thinking that the great and the good of the country care little for the victims and more about political point scoring in order to preserve the rotten corrupt satus quo that passes for normality in this cess pit of a banana republic.

automaticforthepeople

A sign of changing times in Sinn Fein in Belfast. Scap may not just be a person of interest in what he knows about what he may have been involved with but what he may be able to tell the PSNI about what others did in the day.
I'd imagine in 2 months Gerry Adams may be wishing he still held the upper arm in SF.

rockofcashel

Website
www.sinnfein.ie
Yes, in order to avoid accusations of political bias, arrests should only take place on the 30th February of each year.
Do you care about the truth of the Pte Kelly coming out Cricket ?

I'd absolutely love it to come out. I think Irish people should know exactly who killed that young soldier, and the young Garda that afternoon in Derrada Woods.

Tis gas actually, I couldn't even tell you the name of the young Garda.

Why is that I wonder? I mean it was a huge story during the Mc Guinness presidential campaign.. why did it fall off the radar ?

JimmyFoley

One could be forgiven for thinking that the great and the good of the country care little for the victims and more about political point scoring in order to preserve the rotten corrupt satus quo that passes for normality in this cess pit of a banana republic.
One could be forgiven for thinking you'd rather Scap just disappeared off the face of the earth.

JimmyFoley

Do you care about the truth of the Pte Kelly coming out Cricket ?

I'd absolutely love it to come out. I think Irish people should know exactly who killed that young soldier, and the young Garda that afternoon in Derrada Woods.

Tis gas actually, I couldn't even tell you the name of the young Garda.

Why is that I wonder? I mean it was a huge story during the Mc Guinness presidential campaign.. why did it fall off the radar ?
How many times have you heard about David Norris's views on the age of consent since 2011? Or Sean Gallagher's relationship with FF (apart from the case he took against RTE)? Or Dana's family problems?

Cruimh

etc etc etc

Nothing to do with Adams retiring and any letters he had not being worth a damn ;)

rockofcashel

Website
www.sinnfein.ie
How many times have you heard about David Norris's views on the age of consent since 2011? Or Sean Gallagher's relationship with FF (apart from the case he took against RTE)? Or Dana's family problems?
Dana has family problems ?

im axeled

etc etc etc

your just like me an auld cynic

New Threads

Most Replies