Steve Bannon fired by Trump!

Wascurito

That interview earlier this week when Bannon lashed the white-right as "losers" probably cooked his goose.

Trump doesn't like people to depart from his script (whatever it is on a particular day) and the higher up one is in the Trumpocracy, the more likely one is to get the boot, sooner or later.

One thing is for sure: John Kelly has been unable to impose ANY order at 1600 Pennsylvania.

eoghanacht

Rats. Ship.

silverharp

but but but I thought Bannon told Trump what to do

Dame_Enda

Necessary despite him having good ideas on trade and immigration. Of course he could be a dangerous critic through Breitbart if Trump goes astray. But at the end of the day factional strife has contributed to the leaks and I would not be surprised if Bannon influenced some of Trumps tweets.

ruserious

Et Tu, Bannon?

Wait now for a series of leaks from Stevo.

ShoutingIsLeadership

Necessary despite him having good ideas on trade and immigration. Of course he could be a dangerous critic through Breitbart if Trump goes astray. But at the end of the day factional strife has contributed to the leaks and I would not be surprised if Bannon influenced some of Trumps tweets.

Presumably, half an hour ago you'd have been saying the exact opposite

JamieD

And in these week's episode of The Apprentice, you won't believe who falls under The Donald's Hammer....

"YOU'RE FIRED!!"

Wascurito

If the US wasn't a stable democracy, Trump would have been overthrown by a worried military by now.

eoghanacht

Not really.
Rats desert a sinking ship, but Trump makes many his rats walk the plank involuntarily.
Trumps on deck arranging deck chairs whilst there's a hole in the water line.

Happy days.

Jack Walsh

Calling white supremacists clowns and losers must have been too much for Trump to take

Rumours that John Kelly was seen wandering around the WH singing to trump "clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, here I am, stuck in the middle with this idiot"

Good riddance to Bannon, a rancid booze bag shambles, flirting with mentally ill gullible fools who'd swallow anything.

I doubt Bannon has had any great influence on trump for some time now, Trump went full on retard on his own months ago

Wascurito

Presumably, half an hour ago you'd have been saying the exact opposite
The Trumpeniks must all be on back-injury related painkillers at this stage what with the contortions they're putting themselves through to defend The Great Orange Hope. :lol:

Elvis jaffacake

A lot of Trumps most out there tweets were in the early AM, so unless Bannon was sitting in his bedroom or in the ************************ter with him, I have a feeling most of them were his own..

Jack Walsh

If the US wasn't a stable democracy, Trump would have been overthrown by a worried military by now.
Spot on
This is like a hot air balloon fast losing altitude throwing bits of garbage overboard to try to get a bit of altitude, while a ten tonne ape is left in the basket.

Dame_Enda

Bannon was getting too much attention in the press. Like Icarus he got too close to the sun.

New Threads

Most Replies