• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Stockholm rioting continues after shooting

Chi019

Sweden renowned for being a liberal egalitarian country, so these riots should be a wake up call to them. Obviously, their well intentioned policy of bringing in thousands of people from different cultures isn't having the utopian outcome they hoped for. It seems similar in a way to the problems in Paris with riots a few years ago where you have enclaves of alienated groups.

Some 200 youths hurled rocks at police and set cars ablaze in a largely immigrant suburb of Stockholm today, the second day of rioting triggered by the fatal police shooting of a man wielding a knife.

Dozens of windows were smashed, 10 cars and several containers were set on fire, and seven police officers were injured. Cars and containers were also set ablaze in another of the Swedish capital's suburbs, Fittja, although police said it was not clear whether the two events were linked.

The unrest began Sunday night in response to the May 13 shooting, in which police killed a 69-year-old man who had locked himself in an apartment in Husby, west of Stockholm. Police refused to give the nationality of the victim.

Stockholm Riots | Stockholm rioting continues after... | Stuff.co.nz

stopdoingstuff

what did they expect? those morons are in for some landing over the next decade as they get destroyed from within.

SirTallaghtban

I refuse to give that information.
Where they 'youths'?

From my experience of visiting Sweden and their 'ghettoes' they are pretty damn spotless. Damn, this is a predominantly immigrant part of town and your newcomers look after it. Lucky you. Then it transpired that the Swedish state employed hundreds of natives as street cleaners in Malmo.

Sweden is a picturesque nation with great opportunity for workers and their working classes. So great, they got bored and invited mad muslims and crazy africans over to leech from welfare. Look up the crime and welfare stats.

I actually touched on a debate recently with a native swede who claimed that the Inuit people were the only native Swedes. All Swedes were viking invaders, apparently. Scoff all I want, the major Swedish parties believe this. They support open borders.

fuque

InsideImDancing

Stockholm syndrome...

SirTallaghtban

stopdoingstuff

I am going to move there and tell them my religion requires me to live off the state, sell drugs and have a load of kids with lots of different women.

Carlos Danger

Website
www.youtube.com
The Zoo Forum needs a Racism sub-section. Perfect for idiots who don't realise that Sweden is a foreign country.
I might suggest a sectarianism one too. :D

Lempo

The Zoo Forum needs a Racism sub-section. Perfect for idiots who don't realise that Sweden is a foreign country.
"Fy helvete! Sverige is a Svenska country, not a foreign country!"

Kevin Parlon

Twitter
Deiscirt
How odd. I can find no reference to it in the Irish Times, The Independent, The Guardian or the BBC. Perhaps there is nothing to see.