• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Stormont evacuated after Michael Stone throws a bag...

bobbysands81

Is Stone free under the GFA?

If so I presume his license will be revoked???

This fcuker should be left to rot in gaol for the rest of his life - he is vermin.

ETB

Yet again, someone gives Paisley a get-out clause, so he dosent have to explain his non-nomination speech!! The old diversionary tactic.

zoinks

i thought this guy was remorsefull over what he had done...pure bull

raff

Look on the bright side. Mr Stone has given Big Ian some breathing space by deflecting the attention of his half-ars*d non nomination speech.

One would nearly think that this could have been planned - but then again I wouldn't imagine Mr Paisley colluding with loyalist terrorists :wink:

Also I haven't heard anyone calling for his licence under the GFA to be revoked, if he was a Republican it would be bellowed from the roof tops by the likes of the DUP.

chris_nelson

Website
www.ketteringlibdems.org.uk
raff said:
Also I haven't heard anyone calling for his licence under the GFA to be revoked, if he was a Republican it would be bellowed from the roof tops by the likes of the DUP.
Ah, but one presumes the likes of Michael McDowell haven't had a chance to get in front of a TV camera yet! :p

Give it time, give it time. :)

KeithM

bobbysands81 said:
Absolute nutjob this fella - a sad indictment of Unionism that a mentaller like this is an icon.
And how many nutjobs are in the "dissident republican" camp? There's a few on p.ie, and others who are "saving Ireland" by fire-bombing their local B+Q.

Thanks to the Belfast Agreement (RIP) they're all walking the streets!

Gladstone

Indeed, BBC and Sky are not even covering the assembly procedings themselves.

Tess

Surely this madman will be charged and put back in prison?

He has also admitted he attempted to murder Ken Livingstone in the 70's and no action was taken against him. :shock:

Tess

Tess

How did he get in? there must be huge security outside of Stormont

Tess

Bogwarrior

Tess said:
How did he get in? there must be huge security outside of Stormont

Tess
_He just said, "Trev'... Norman.... Bout ye!" and sauntered in. :?

bobbysands81

KeithM said:
bobbysands81 said:
Absolute nutjob this fella - a sad indictment of Unionism that a mentaller like this is an icon.
And how many nutjobs are in the "dissident republican" camp?
What's this got to do with Michael Stone and his actions today???

Typical unionist outlook!