Stormont Gave UDA groups £5 million of Tax-payers money

Mickeymac

One of the most marvellous things about Brexit is all the drinking money the Orange Order get from Brussels is going to dry up very soon and Im sure that the Tories are going to tell you to buy your own Buckfast.

Spot on Ratio.

Irish-Rationalist

One of the most marvellous things about Brexit is all the drinking money the Orange Order get from Brussels is going to dry up very soon and Im sure that the Tories are going to tell you to buy your own Buckfast.
They'll think of a workaround. Buckfast on prescription.

vivabrigada

between the bridges

Dublin will probably step in unfortunately and take Brussel's place in keeping the likes of BtB permanently drunk at tax payers expense.
Pffft, moi hasn't had a drink since the last time moi had a drink...

InsideImDancing

Terrorists are only terrorists when it's Republicans. Has always been thus, and any claims to the contrary is a pack of fook'n lies.

And who gives a fook. :)

between the bridges

No.they've always had good relationships with loyalist paramilitaries.
Vivy the loyalist mirror image of yer goodself believes these types to be hero's of their community...

between the bridges

Terrorists are only terrorists when it's Republicans. Has always been thus, and any claims to the contrary is a pack of fook'n lies.

And who gives a fook. :)
Dancer the loyalist mirror image of yer goodself is also an unicorn...

Mickeymac

And republican paramilitaries too

Sad a$$ case of apples and oranges CR, onionist paramilitaries are very much active (confirmed publicly by Adair himself) whilst PIRA disappeared from the paramilitary map decades ago........got it now?

Irish-Rationalist

No.they've always had good relationships with loyalist paramilitaries.
They've always had an ambivalent and hypocritical relationship with loyalist paramilitaries. In the past they've condemned their actions for the media and the public ear, whilst covertly nodding tacit approval.

Levellers

Acronyms galore from left to right - UDA, TUV, UVF, DUP, UUO, OO, RHC. Of course unionists don't support or condone violence:D

vivabrigada

Vivy the loyalist mirror image of yer goodself believes these types to be hero's of their community...
The UDA who are still active and are notorious for dealing killer drugs to youngsters get DUP endorsement.
That wouldn't happen in my community.

Last edited:

GDPR

And republican paramilitaries too
The thing is though that if the UDA and UVF had just taken their cheques and put on their slippers and filled up their pipes and left the rest of us alone, or if they had actually tried to be genuinely productive members of society the way Coco for all his faults has (and the Shinners are very much in my bad books at the moment) instead of causing trouble and doing their best to keep the pot stirred so to speak over the last couple of years I wouldnt begrudge them their five million.

Mickeymac

The thing is though that if the UDA and UVF had just taken their cheques and put on their slippers and filled up their pipes and left the rest of us alone, or if they had actually tried to be genuinely productive members of society the way Coco for all his faults has (and the Shinners are very much in my bad books at the moment) instead of causing trouble and doing their best to keep the pot stirred so to speak over the last couple of years I wouldnt begrudge them their five million.

I would be more than interested to know why you think SF have been rocking the boat these past couple of years.:confused:

GDPR

I would be more than interested to know why you think SF have been rocking the boat these past couple of years.:confused:
Oh sorry I didnt mean that all; in Northern Ireland terms they havent been at all. The Loyalist Paramilitaries have been though and that is what I was trying to say.

The Shinners are in my bad books because they want the State in the ROI to silence the TERFs in order to protect the feelings of Trannies. At this stage Im concerned about ROI politics as much as I am about NI ones.

Mickeymac

Oh sorry I didnt mean that all; in Northern Ireland terms they havent been at all. The Loyalist Paramilitaries have been though and that is what I was trying to say.

The Shinners are in my bad books because they want the State in the ROI to silence the TERFs in order to protect the feelings of Trannies. At this stage Im concerned about ROI politics as much as I am about NI ones.

Problem in my opinion is the fact you have 2 jurisdictions in one Country, totally unacceptable, unification needs to occur sooner rather than later Ratio.

TakeitAll

It's nauseating but cheaper than the alternative.
It is a sham. Good Friday agreement is a gravy train for so many including the thugs but I guess a blind eye is turned to a lot of the unsavoury goings on because of what the alternative looks like. Probably will be like this for another generation at least.

Mickeymac

It is a sham. Good Friday agreement is a gravy train for so many including the thugs but I guess a blind eye is turned to a lot of the unsavoury goings on because of what the alternative looks like. Probably will be like this for another generation at least.

That's why you need the new Ireland and the sooner the better sir.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies