• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Straight Pride in Trump's America

A Voice

Socratus O' Pericles

I don't often pop in here nowadays to shoot the breeze but the hill billy clan could have done with some nice gay men to tell them they frankly looked like five pounds of shit in a two pound bag on their Big Disney Trip to England

The lop sided tits, the big arses , the curtains tied together to make a suit, and that was just the men...
There is a gay man leading/ marshal at the parade :

A gay man will be leading Boston’s “straight pride” parade. Super Happy Fun America, which is organizing the parade to “advocate on behalf of the straight community,” announced that Milo Yiannopoulos would be the grand marshal

livingstone

You're clearly deluded if you think that. Otherwise, you wouldn't be use words like "obsessed" and "keep on" incorrectly.
In a discussion about pride parades, your only contribution has been to focus on sex acts you regard as unnatural, despite the fact that (a) it’s none of your business; (b) we don’t determine good behaviour by what ‘nature intended’ and (c) those acts are neither a necessary condition of being gay nor exclusive to gay people.

If 100% of your posts focus on a particular angle, and one that is entirely irrelevant to the actual thread, there is no other word for that than obsession. And a really weird, creepy and illogical one at that.

Wagmore

In a discussion about pride parades, your only contribution has been to focus on sex acts you regard as unnatural, despite the fact that (a) it’s none of your business; (b) we don’t determine good behaviour by what ‘nature intended’ and (c) those acts are neither a necessary condition of being gay nor exclusive to gay people.

If 100% of your posts focus on a particular angle, and one that is entirely irrelevant to the actual thread, there is no other word for that than obsession. And a really weird, creepy and illogical one at that.
Pride Marches are all about having pride in who you are and where you're coming from. Have zero problem with that and I don't begrudge anyone the streetspace. Straight or gay though, just don't expect me to cheer the anal sex aspect to your lifestyle choice. For last time, don't discriminate between straight and gays on that one.

livingstone

Pride Marches are all about having pride in who you are and where you're coming from. Have zero problem with that and I don't begrudge anyone the streetspace.
Except that your assertion as to what Pride events are about gets it wrong, as I've repeatedly pointed out. You've ignored that actually Pride is about celebrating victories, commemorating losses, protesting ongoing injustice and raising visibility to help those struggling or in the closet.

Unfortunately you're more interested in discussing anal sex than the thread topic.

Straight or gay though, just don't expect me to cheer the anal sex aspect to your lifestyle choice. For last time, don't discriminate between straight and gays on that one.
Did you miss the many times I've pointed out that your views on anal sex, or any other sex for that matter -or indeed any other personal decisions that do not accord with the 'laws of nature' are profoundly irrelevant?

Wagmore

Except that your assertion as to what Pride events are about gets it wrong, as I've repeatedly pointed out. You've ignored that actually Pride is about celebrating victories, commemorating losses, protesting ongoing injustice and raising visibility to help those struggling or in the closet.

Unfortunately you're more interested in discussing anal sex than the thread topic.

Did you miss the many times I've pointed out that your views on anal sex, or any other sex for that matter -or indeed any other personal decisions that do not accord with the 'laws of nature' are profoundly irrelevant?
It's called your opinion---congrats. I've got a different opinion as to what's relevant. Case closed I guess

livingstone

It's called your opinion---congrats. I've got a different opinion as to what's relevant. Case closed I guess
Well no -we can be pretty objective and definitive that your views about what sex acts are natural or not has precisely nothing to do with the merits or otherwise of Pride events.

Wagmore

Well no -we can be pretty objective and definitive that your views about what sex acts are natural or not has precisely nothing to do with the merits or otherwise of Pride events.
Surely pride is in eye of the beholder or is the individual viewpoint subsumed into the collective as interpreted by your wonky worldview

livingstone

Surely pride is in eye of the beholder or is the individual viewpoint subsumed into the collective as interpreted by your wonky worldview
I know this comes as a shock, but all this 'all opinions are valid' nonsense you've been fed by the alt right is boll0x.

Facts matter.

The purpose and origins of Pride is grounded in fact. It has a history that is grounded in fact. It is organised each year with specific objectives. Obsessives like yourself can imagine all you like it is all about your view of specific sexual acts. And your fellow alt right buddies can validate you by telling you that if you think something it must be valid, irrespective of the facts. You'd be wrong though.

I've explained what Pride is about. Grounded in facts. What Pride is about cannot apply in respect of some nonsense 'Straight Pride' event. Does that mean it should be banned? Not necessarily - though there are decent arguments. But it does mean that it is entirely right to point out the absurdity of its proponents; and the weird obsession of folk like you who can't seem to stop thinking of anal sex.

Peter72

I know this comes as a shock, but all this 'all opinions are valid' nonsense you've been fed by the alt right is boll0x.

Facts matter.

The purpose and origins of Pride is grounded in fact. It has a history that is grounded in fact. It is organised each year with specific objectives. Obsessives like yourself can imagine all you like it is all about your view of specific sexual acts. And your fellow alt right buddies can validate you by telling you that if you think something it must be valid, irrespective of the facts. You'd be wrong though.

I've explained what Pride is about. Grounded in facts. What Pride is about cannot apply in respect of some nonsense 'Straight Pride' event. Does that mean it should be banned? Not necessarily - though there are decent arguments. But it does mean that it is entirely right to point out the absurdity of its proponents; and the weird obsession of folk like you who can't seem to stop thinking of anal sex.
Rainbow fascism at it's finest.

Wagmore

Facts matter.

Yeah, I can think of nothing else--keep repeating the victim mantra. Getting bored now.

livingstone

k of nothing else--keep repeating the victim mantra. Getting bored now.
Well I suppose just ignoring facts that don't fit your narrative is a less weird trait than obsessing about what sex other consenting adults have. But neither are particularly good traits.

amsterdemmetje

Milo is a sensation seeking very smart and articulate person who is inerested in Milo and money. He can be entertaining and does raise the ire of many when he questions the politically coorect liberal agenda of today . This however does not take away from his capacity to challenge with data and stats some of the accepted "facts that are put forward by various interest groups.
Yea his sensational all right, do you like his views on adults having sex with children no big deal he says ,are you of the same persuasion ?

omgsquared

Yea his sensational all right, do you like his views on adults having sex with children no big deal he says ,are you of the same persuasion ?
read what I wrote, ,,,, sensation seeking, not sensational... I have little time for him. I am unaware of his views on having sex with Children. I would not approve. However I would be grateful if you could provide me with a reference to where he did express these views.

owedtojoy

Facts matter.

Bill Maher made the point that to have a Pride march, you have to be shamed first.

Given that we are in the days of the Grab 'Em By The Pussy President, that does not really fit.

Besides, as Maher says, the organisation Happy Fun American sounds about as gay as you could get. Gay people should go on this march - and I bet they would score, too.

amsterdemmetje

In the clip, Yiannopoulos said the age of consent was “not this black-and-white thing” and that relationships “between younger boys and older men … can be hugely positive experiences”.

He went on to suggest that sex between “younger boys” and older men could be a “coming-of-age relationship … in which those older men help those younger boys discover who they are”.

Milo Yiannopoulos resigns from Breitbart News over pedophilia remarks

O'Sullivan Bere

In the clip, Yiannopoulos said the age of consent was “not this black-and-white thing” and that relationships “between younger boys and older men … can be hugely positive experiences”.

He went on to suggest that sex between “younger boys” and older men could be a “coming-of-age relationship … in which those older men help those younger boys discover who they are”.

Milo Yiannopoulos resigns from Breitbart News over pedophilia remarks
That's certainly a problem for the Trump Party....when you're gay.
p-alabama-roy-moore-jake-tapper-00005421-large-169.jpg

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies