• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Straight Pride in Trump's America

Beachcomber

Pride Marches are all about having pride in who you are and where you're coming from. Have zero problem with that and I don't begrudge anyone the streetspace. Straight or gay though, just don't expect me to cheer the anal sex aspect to your lifestyle choice. For last time, don't discriminate between straight and gays on that one.

For the gays though, what else is there?

Beachcomber

Bill Maher made the point that to have a Pride march, you have to be shamed first.

Given that we are in the days of the Grab 'Em By The Pussy President, that does not really fit.

Besides, as Maher says, the organisation Happy Fun American sounds about as gay as you could get. Gay people should go on this march - and I bet they would score, too.

Do you though?

owedtojoy

It appears to be open to all.

Including man-boy sex supporters.
They call themselves Happy Fun America, or something like that. Trouble is with a name like that, it sounds more gay than straight.

The title ‘desperately trying to bury our own gay thoughts by being homophobic because no one taught us how to access our emotions as children’ parade has been suggested.

omgsquared

Well, just read back on the bigoted comments on this thread and you will see that the mostly bigoted heterosexuals do what they can to make homosexuals feel shame.
Everyone who makes a comment that does not agree with your opinion is not bigoted. They just have a different opinion(S) , people who think that a gay livestyle is not normal may not necessarily be bigoted. nor those who are repulsed by very thought of homosexual sex may not necessarily be homophobic. I stated before that gays have the right to do what they want and I would intervene if I saw a gay person been physically attacked because of their sexuality. However I cannot in all honesty endorse what in my opinion is an abnormal lifestyle and a campaign that ultimately undermines society. Gays may think that Hetrosexuality is abnormal that is their opinion but if Hetrosexuality stopped tomorrow there would be no future for the human race. So be outraged if you wish but all it does is reduce the capacity and willingness of society to debate and discuss issues..

Peter72

from what I've read from you on this thread, it is you who is anathema to God.

If its how you treat homosexuals is one of Gods tests of your person here on earth, I believe you have failed it miserably.
Based on what Biblical criteria?

The OD

The OD

The devil can quote scripture for his own purpose,, Merchant of Venice, Inter cert 197??
M'Kay.

from what I've read from you on this thread, it is you who is anathema to God.

If its how you treat homosexuals is one of Gods tests of your person here on earth, I believe you have failed it miserably.
Maybe this one?

amsterdemmetje

Everyone who makes a comment that does not agree with your opinion is not bigoted. They just have a different opinion(S) , people who think that a gay livestyle is not normal may not necessarily be bigoted. nor those who are repulsed by very thought of homosexual sex may not necessarily be homophobic. I stated before that gays have the right to do what they want and I would intervene if I saw a gay person been physically attacked because of their sexuality. However I cannot in all honesty endorse what in my opinion is an abnormal lifestyle and a campaign that ultimately undermines society. Gays may think that Hetrosexuality is abnormal that is their opinion but if Hetrosexuality stopped tomorrow there would be no future for the human race. So be outraged if you wish but all it does is reduce the capacity and willingness of society to debate and discuss issues..
Nobody really cares that you think that anymore, you don't matter and rightly so.The people of Ireland have spoken very loudly in the last few years and with clear majority . The only place left for your opinion is here in this thread of obscurity with the likes of Tadgh the same as the rest of the bigots and homophobes.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies