• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Straight Pride in Trump's America

Peter72

Nobody really cares that you think that anymore, you don't matter and rightly so.The people of Ireland have spoken very loudly in the last few years and with clear majority . The only place left for your opinion is here in this thread of obscurity with the likes of Tadgh the same as the rest of the bigots and homophobes.
The truth doesn't change.

omgsquared

Nobody really cares that you think that anymore, you don't matter and rightly so.The people of Ireland have spoken very loudly in the last few years and with clear majority . The only place left for your opinion is here in this thread of obscurity with the likes of Tadgh the same as the rest of the bigots and homophobes.
I am not really interested in what people think about my opinion. I am not swayed in my beliefs or opinions by what other people may think of them. I am open to change when someone can present an arguement where I can see the logic or rightousness of that arguement. But calling people with whom you disagree homophopes or bigots when your opinion is questioned , or even when someone dares question the logic of your arguement is sad and really undermines any position that you hold.
Yes 62% of 61% of the Irish electorate voted for SSM . How compassionate they are, ( shure god help them isnt a shame they cannot be married is a sentiment iIheard several times expressed) but one should not assume that they do not hold opinions thAt you may consider homophobic or bigotted .

amsterdemmetje

I am not really interested in what people think about my opinion. I am not swayed in my beliefs or opinions by what other people may think of them. I am open to change when someone can present an arguement where I can see the logic or rightousness of that arguement. But calling people with whom you disagree homophopes or bigots when your opinion is questioned , or even when someone dares question the logic of your arguement is sad and really undermines any position that you hold.
Yes 62% of 61% of the Irish electorate voted for SSM . How compassionate they are, ( shure god help them isnt a shame they cannot be married is a sentiment iIheard several times expressed) but one should not assume that they do not hold opinions thAt you may consider homophobic or bigotted .
Is that you Sailor or Tonic which sock are you?
You cant help not having a swipe your overall sentiment imo is bigoted the bolded part shows that, just let it out you will feel better, do a Tadgh on it and show your true colors stop trying to hide which sock you are .

Watcher2

The vast majority of them.

You display no tolerance and utter bigotry. You attempt to shame homosexuals and demean them. You treat them extremely unchristian-like and your attitude toward homosexuals feeds and breaths life into those who attack and physically harm homosexuals. Your attitude towards them harms them emotionally.

It is actually you who should feel shame and God WILL judge you for it.

Peter72

Is that you Sailor or Tonic which sock are you?
You cant help not having a swipe your overall sentiment imo is bigoted the bolded part shows that, just let it out you will feel better, do a Tadgh on it and show your true colors stop trying to hide which sock you are .
Why are some posters obsessed with thinking they can identify socks?

Peter72

The vast majority of them.

You display no tolerance and utter bigotry. You attempt to shame homosexuals and demean them. You treat them extremely unchristian-like and your attitude toward homosexuals feeds and breaths life into those who attack and physically harm homosexuals. Your attitude towards them harms them emotionally.

It is actually you who should feel shame and God WILL judge you for it.
No biblical context. Sham response.

Honesty is the best way to show people the way to Salvation, not dishonesty.

Watcher2

No biblical context. Sham response.

Honesty is the best way to show people the way to Salvation, not dishonesty.
Looks like someone doesn't know the difference between context and reference.

Oh well. Poor little bigoted catholic boy.

omgsquared

Do ya want a medal or something ,so do I and all straight men that's the way it works ffs. What non straight people find hot is their business not yours.
Yes I agree with yiu re what non straight peopel find hot is nobodies buisness but their own .. Then why do they not just keep it their business , stop flaunting it and attempting to present is as something normal or even preferred . Just get on with your lives , you can marry , there are laws to protect you agianst discriomination, there rae even laws that attempt to regulate other peop;es opinion of your life style. But people can hold their own opinions and as yet there are no laws against that..

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies