Stuck in the past

timmy

With the Sinn Fein Ard Fheis taking place last weekend, does it strike anyone that this organisation seems to be stuck very much in the past.

A poll in 'The Sunday Times' showed that a majority of the Sinners do not want to join the policing board, do not think the IRA should disarm (even if the British Army in the North first did the same), and most amazingly, believe that there will be a United Ireland by 2016.

It always disgusts me that the political wing of one of the longest-running terrorist organisations in the world is now disguising itself as an anti-war party.

Perhaps it's time for these political dinosaurs and moral cowards to give up the fight, and rejoin the rest of us in the 21st century.

evercloserunion

So... what's the board policy on thread necromancy then?

hopi watcher

timmy said:
With the Sinn Fein Ard Fheis taking place last weekend, does it strike anyone that this organisation seems to be stuck very much in the past.

A poll in 'The Sunday Times' showed that a majority of the Sinners do not want to join the policing board, do not think the IRA should disarm (even if the British Army in the North first did the same), and most amazingly, believe that there will be a United Ireland by 2016.

It always disgusts me that the political wing of one of the longest-running terrorist organisations in the world is now disguising itself as an anti-war party.

Perhaps it's time for these political dinosaurs and moral cowards to give up the fight, and rejoin the rest of us in the 21st century.
Those guys that strutted above the place last weekend dressed up as toy soldiers are in the 21st century?

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com

I agree, SF are stuck in the past and their obsession with Nationalism above all else is unhealthy

cYp

ruserious

A ten year old thread on P.ie. You don't see that everyday.

New Threads

Most Replies