• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

Study shows UK cousins marrying leads to health issues

Interista

Where is there mention of a 'study' showing health problems resulting from marrying a cousin? I scanned rather than read the articles, but didn't see discussion of any such study.

seanmacc

All you have to do is look at the 'Royal' family to figure out that in-breeding is not a good idea.

Interista

All you have to do is look at the 'Royal' family to figure out that in-breeding is not a good idea.
Now, don't speak ill of the family of Sax-Coburg und Gotha!

Northsideman

Royals

Yes, they're a strange lot in Meath.

cgcsb2

‘Marrying my cousin means I don’t have to deal with a mother-in-law’ - Times Online

Darwin’s theory of evolution included marriage to his first cousin - Times Online

UK data is showing that the Intermarraige between cousins particularly prevalent with families from certain parts of Asia is showing an over incidence of genetic defects.

Appears Darwin didn't really follow on his own theories.
how does this have anything to do with Darwin's theories?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies