Suggest a template pro-life letter

parentheses

So Archbishop Martin suggested that pro-life people should respectfully lobby their politicians on the question of abortion.

There is obviously disquiet at the proposal that abortions should be unrestricted up until 12 weeks gestation, as is admitted even by Leo Varadkar.

So can people suggest a suitable template letter for pro-life people to write to their TD?

P.S. In the case of Ministers, is it better to write to their constituency office or their ministerial office?

Nipper

Dear td

Repeal the eighth, then do your job and legislate

Yours sincerely

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Travis Bickle

I think representatives of nefarious foreign led institutions shouldn't interfere in Irish society.

edg

So Archbishop Martin suggested that pro-life people should respectfully lobby their politicians on the question of abortion.

There is obviously disquiet at the proposal that abortions should be unrestricted up until 12 weeks gestation, as is admitted even by Leo Varadkar.

So can people suggest a suitable template letter for pro-life people to write to their TD?
Dear TD,

[enter reasons why you don't want abortion legalised]

Yours sincerely,
Joe Blogs

I think letters already have a template!

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
'Dear Minister,

Bab-Beh.

Yours in mr jesus

Prionsias.'

slysnara

Make it personal - explain your own personal reasons for being against killing the unborn. Use facts to back it up. Don't use a template as such, make it original.

Hitchcock

P.S. In the case of Ministers, is it better to write to their constituency office or their ministerial office?
You mean anti-choice letter. very few people are pro death :roll:

GDPR

Explain that scientifically & undeniably from day one it is a new and unique human life we are dealing with.

Explain that the right to your life is the most fundamental of human rights, again undeniable.

Explain that if they can take those facts fully into account and can still support abortion on demand, you'd be most interested in their reasoning.

Spirit Of Newgrange

dear politician,

get your politics off my boll..ix

yours respectfully,

Speedfreak

Dear td,

An oak tree is more precious than an acorn, or even a seedling.

Look after our citizens first and foremost, and the rest will follow.

Yours etc.

razorblade

Has the RCC learnt nothing about what its history of control has led to they no longer have any rigjt to interfere in the affairs of the nation.

Speedfreak

Has the RCC learnt nothing about what its history of control has led to they no longer have any rigjt to interfere in the affairs of the nation.
It's not the RCC itself that is really the problem anymore. It's the half crazed victims of the RCC dogma going around looking for anything they might raise themselves up on to look down in smug moral superiority on everyone else. Of course superiority complexes are always based on inferirity complexes.

ger12

To start with, this isn't about religion or what the Catholic Church says.

It's about human rights. And control/power. Pro abortion fanatics looking to have the control/power to decide when another human being lives or dies, justifying it by using "choice".

I'd walk into the clinic too (what I did ;)).

Spirit Of Newgrange

dear TD ,

i would like to complain about all the cars in my neighbourhood covered in Padre Pio stickers. There is no place for religious fanatics in a republic.

ffc

Dear TD,

Please implement the constitutional protection for the unborn, with all the force of the law.

All women travelling abroad should be checked for pregnancy.
Any positively identified woman who cannot provide a valid reason for travel, to be arrested.
Such women to be chained to a bed, or other suitable item, and forced to full term of their pregnancy.
Once they are delivered of said baby, they can be discarded and called "spongers", or "lowlifes" and left to fester in the nearest hostel or park bench.

yours truly,

etc .

slysnara

Dear TD,

Have a look at this and tell me what you see.

Half Nelson

I think representatives of nefarious foreign led institutions shouldn't interfere in Irish society.
Amnesty has 137,000 reasons to give Soros his say in Irish affairs.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies