• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Suicide Bomber kills 43 in Pakistan

Aristodemus

yanshuf

Wwhy bother with the outer world, when the only thing in question is Israel.

The Israel forum presents an intermission - a suicide-bomb attack in Pakistan.

Éireann go Brách

You would think they would have a cease-fire until the floods are over :confused:
I see the Pakistan ARMY shelled India last week as well
:confused:

BBC News - India accuses Pakistan over border firing

"The Pakistani side fired medium and small arms besides rockets and mortars," a spokesman said.

He said the Indian troops retaliated to the firing.

There were no casualties on the Indian side in the firing, the spokesman said.

India has accused Pakistan of "unprovoked firing aimed mostly at facilitating infiltration of militants," a charge Pakistan has denied.
We just sent several million in aid to this place. Why?

Samell

Not to help the people, just to buy more weapons or a dealer service for a few ministerial Mercs and BMW's

TheMushyStuff

It's ironic that this person strikes at a protest rally held in support of the palestinians. No doubt the conspiracy theorists will attempt to pin this one on the Israelis. I wonder how the aplogists for islamo-fascism will justify this one?

Pakistan suicide bomber kills 43 in Shia parade backing Palestinians | World news | The Guardian
Its sectarian violence, what would you expect. The Taliban of course hit anyone who doesn't believe what they believe, that includes Sunni, Shia, Sufi and even the Ahamdi. I don't know how you can even related to Islam when the people getting killed are Muslims.

Thac0man

Twitter
twit taa woo
Its sectarian violence, what would you expect. The Taliban of course hit anyone who doesn't believe what they believe, that includes Sunni, Shia, Sufi and even the Ahamdi. I don't know how you can even related to Islam when the people getting killed are Muslims.

Catholic Inquisitions in Spain killed Catholic christians. We cannot pretend that there is not a crises in Islam, even if Islams apologists and spindoctors are doing a bang up job of pretending there is not. If this attack on a Muslim minority is not related to Islam then what is it related too?

TheMushyStuff

Catholic Inquisitions in Spain killed Catholic christians. We cannot pretend that there is not a crises in Islam, even if Islams apologists and spindoctors are doing a bang up job of pretending there is not. If this attack on a Muslim minority is not related to Islam then what is it related too?
I didn't say there wasn't a crises in Islam or problems among Muslims and different Muslim sects. The reality is that over the past year the Taliban and Al Qaeda have directed targeted minorities to have stir up old conflicts in Pakistan and they have tried to spread their ideology along those lines. However the facts remain, that since 2002 the Taliban have targeted almost all Pakistani civilians, police, army and intelligent services regardless of religion or ethnic background.
There is a huge differences between the Inquisition and Terrorism.

damon

And when people like the perpetrators of these bomb outrages end up in Guantanamo, you get the people who were protesting about Blair in Dublin yesterday, protesting about that too. It would be interesting to actuall know the logic of these sectarian bombers.

TheMushyStuff

It would be interesting to actuall know the logic of these sectarian bombers.
The logic is very simple, it is used to gain political and religious support.
Its heavily influence by Iran (Shia) and Saudi Arabia (Sunni-Wahhabi) just like in Iraq, but Pakistan influenced during the 1980s the time of Iran-Iraq war and also the Afghan-Soviet.

Twin Towers

The logic is very simple, it is used to gain political and religious support.
Blowing men, women and children to smithereens to gain religious support?
What kind of religion is that?
and why would we want such a religion or its adherents here?

Jakey

And when people like the perpetrators of these bomb outrages end up in Guantanamo, you get the people who were protesting about Blair in Dublin yesterday, protesting about that too.
I’m just amazed that the BDS* mob haven’t been on this thread blaming the attack on the man himself. After all, all of al-Qaeda’s bombings in Iraq were apparently his fault...

* Blair Derangement Syndrome

TheMushyStuff

Blowing men, women and children to smithereens to gain religious support?
What kind of religion is that?
and why would we want such a religion or its adherents here?
It is not the religion, it is the Politics. The religion is used to gain Political support. In which country that doesn't happen?
Maybe you can explain to me that Before the Iraq War in 2003,
not only did the Shia-Sunni live in one and anothers neighbourhoods
but also married one another and after the war began there was sectarian violence why?

Twin Towers

It doesn't happen in civilized countries that see religion as a private matter.

Regarding Iraq I guess they were just prone to sectarian violence and when the big dog Saddams attention was on saving himself and his henchmen the schisms fell upon each other.

The question is why we would want such savages here?

TheMushyStuff

It doesn't happen in civilized countries that see religion as a private matter.

Regarding Iraq I guess they were just prone to sectarian violence and when the big dog Saddams attention was on saving himself and his henchmen the schisms fell upon each other.

The question is why we would want such savages here?
BS, just like they were prone to have sectarian violence in the Northern Ireland?

There is no Shia-Sunni violence here, so I don't know what you are talking about. Its mostly has been Protestant-Catholic one.

Trampas

There is no Shia-Sunni violence here, so I don't know what you are talking about.

Islam has brought mayhem and discord to every society infested with it right across the globe. Please explain why Ireland will be different.

kenneth

Islam has brought mayhem and discord to every society infested with it right across the globe. Please explain why Ireland will be different.

Please tell me why you think it's plausible to cite the sectarian violence in Pakistan as a valid reason to not allow islam be practised in Ireland? I mean in case you haven't noticed there has been sectarian violence of one form or another in Ireland for hundreds of years. Does the kingsmill massacre or mcKurks bar bombing make it valid to object to the practice of catholicism or presbyterainism in Ireland? There have been 40,000 muslims living in ireland for some time now and the only bombs that have been set of here in that time have been lit by people who consider themselves Irish nationalists.

Trampas

Please tell me why you think it's plausible to cite the sectarian violence in Pakistan as a valid reason to not allow islam be practised in Ireland?

Show me where I posted that.

I mean in case you haven't noticed there has been sectarian violence of one form or another in Ireland for hundreds of years.
Oh well, that's all right then.

There have been 40,000 muslims living in ireland for some time now and the only bombs that have been set of here in that time have been lit by people who consider themselves Irish nationalists.
No, there have not been 40k "for some time". That number is a very recent total. That total is of course increasing exponentially from almost zero 10 years ago. I take it that you believe Ireland will be different.

kenneth

Show me where I posted that.

Oh well, that's all right then.

No, there have not been 40k "for some time". That number is a very recent total. That total is of course increasing exponentially from almost zero 10 years ago. I take it that you believe Ireland will be different.

You insinuated in your initial post that islam souldn't be allowed here or that muslims shouldn't be allowed come here. As for the number of muslims living here being a ecent figure well bombs have gone off in similarily recent time.

If you were not trying to justify a ban on the practise if islam in Ireland or a ban on muslims coming here than what were you trying to say?

Trampas

You insinuated in your initial post that islam souldn't be allowed here or that muslims shouldn't be allowed come here. As for the number of muslims living here being a ecent figure well bombs have gone off in similarily recent time.

If you were not trying to justify a ban on the practise if islam in Ireland or a ban on muslims coming here than what were you trying to say?

Why not reproduce the "offending" post so that others can assess the level of that "insinuation"..........or just go away. You are out of your depth here.

kenneth

Why not reproduce the "offending" post so that others can assess the level of that "insinuation"..........or just go away. You are out of your depth here.

Wtf are you on about now you ghoul? You well know what post I'm on about - the first one of yours that i qouted on this thread. Now any chance you can just answer my question and stop deflecting from the debate by accusing me of being out of my depth you clown.