Supergrass Raymond Gilmour found dead

comet

Last edited:

EUrJokingMeRight

Death on the grassy knoll?

Who knows?

I'm betting ill health though.

How much sleep loss does your unhealthy paranoia cost you?

PeaceGoalie

Will Martin McGuinness gate crash the funeral like he gate crashed Peggy O'Hara's against her expressed wishes? Wil Adams do a Darky Hughes and show up?

Truth.ie

"I knew Raymond Gilmour. Thank God he didn't know me",
Painted on a Derry wall during the trial.

Paddyc

would this be an IRA operation ?
Why would they bother?

Gilmour's life story after the Supergrass trial collapsed was already a cautionary tale for would-be informers.

Better to have him die alone and friendless without any risk to political capital.

Eoin Coir

Why would they bother?

Gilmour's life story after the Supergrass trial collapsed was already a cautionary tale for would-be informers.

Better to have him die alone and friendless without any risk to political capital.
well they went to big lengths to get Donaldson, & serial killer McGlinchey,and indeed his wife

redneck

One thing I would like Sinn Féin to do is to issue a "pardon" for Informers. Show some mercy in other words. I think it would be good PR for the party. Knowing the hatred the Loyalists have for Sinn Féin I doubt the informers would appreciate it. But still showing some mercy would be helpful to the Peace process.

PeaceGoalie

One thing I would like Sinn Féin to do is to issue a "pardon" for Informers. Show some mercy in other words. I think it would be good PR for the party. Knowing the hatred the Loyalists have for Sinn Féin I doubt the informers would appreciate it. But still showing some mercy would be helpful to the Peace process.
Ha Ha. Denis Donaldson swallowed that line and look how he fared. Scap did the smart thing before scarpering: showing Gerry and the lads he had more goods on them.

Truth.ie

To receive forgiveness one must first repent.

Fullforward

Good news, the animal is no loss. Look how his paymasters in the so-called security services treated him.

I bet there will be very few people in Derry wearing a Poppy in his memory.

A REASON

A scumbag who betrayed his family, friends and community. You have to be a lowlife to do that.

Truth.ie

On at least one occassion his information led to the death of IRA personnel.

GDPR

I remember from listening to an interview he did on a psycho Zionist radio station supporting the fleggers, when he started whinging about William Frazer not being allowed a gun it got to much for me (my da is even allowed a legal weapon, if someone isnt it is for extremely good reasons).

democrat

...Knowing the hatred the Loyalists have for Sinn Féin I doubt the informers would appreciate it...
Rest assured, all decent, right-thinking people despise SF-IRA and everything they stand for (not just loyalists).

PeaceGoalie

Good news, the animal is no loss. Look how his paymasters in the so-called security services treated him.

I bet there will be very few people in Derry wearing a Poppy in his memory.
Martin McGuinness surrendered many more weapons than Gilmour. McGuinness et al openly call for people to tout. Gilmour was ahead of the curve on that one, it seems (but not to Ed Moloney)

Truth.ie

In Gilmour's statement he described attending a Na Fianna Eireann/IRA drill where members practiced their marching for the Easter rally.
He claimed Mc Guinness was there observing and talking to the organisers..
All the NfE members were arrested and held on remand.
Mc Guinness was not.
Hmmmmmm.

GDPR

The Lord Chief Justice described him as being "entirely unworthy of belief". He was "a selfish and self-regarding man to whose lips a lie invariably comes more naturally than the truth". Yet the Chief Constable of the RUC swore by Gilmour's credibility.

It seems that some people still do.

New Threads

Most Replies