Supergrass Raymond Gilmour found dead

GDPR

He wasn't infiltrated into the INLA and kept there for all those years for nothing, you'd have to be extremely deluded to think so. If he wasn't bringing back the goods then they would have simply dropped him as an asset, it wouldn't have been worth the time, effort and risk of running him.
Sure. He was found in court to be a total liar.

Way to go.

GDPR

You lost. Face up to it. No one likes you or sf/ira. No one wants a UI.
We didn't loose at all. The war is still very much on, and will be until the so called "United Kingdom" is just a bad memory.

sgtharper

Sure. He was found in court to be a total liar.

Way to go.
As I said before, intelligence is not necessarily evidence (and in most casese can't be used as such.). And if you think the stuff he was bringing back was simply accepted at face value then you are seriously underestimating the abilities of the people who ran sources right at the top of the Provos and it would seem every other terrorist organisation in NI.

LISTOWEL MAN

Helpfully I can disprove that in one sentence.

I like both Sinn Féin and the IRA, and I want a UI.
what was done in the name of a UI has turned people (with a conscience) off an UI

the border makes a lot of money for people like Slab Murphy, as if they'll give up that money

Ex celt

what was done in the name of a UI has turned people (with a conscience) off an UI

the border makes a lot of money for people like Slab Murphy, as if they'll give up that money
Is Slab getting peace money from the EU?

GDPR

I wouldn't worry about the untermenchen and their consciences. When the geopolitical forces are in place, we will have a UI, and the common herd will be delighted with it. Even the likes of Ex-Celt will be claiming to have been Republicans all along.

Ex celt

I wouldn't worry about the untermenchen and their consciences. When the geopolitical forces are in place, we will have a UI, and the common herd will be delighted with it.
You said that in 1939-45 and then looked what happened.

GDPR

As I said before, intelligence is not necessarily evidence (and in most casese can't be used as such.). And if you think the stuff he was bringing back was simply accepted at face value then you are seriously underestimating the abilities of the people who ran sources right at the top of the Provos and it would seem every other terrorist organisation in NI.
That's because the BA (Buggers Army) was, and still is, the largest terrorist organisation in Ireland.

Boy M5

Sf/Ira campaign in Londonderry ceased whilst RG's accomplices were remanded in custody. What a coincidence.
"accomplices"
When were these RUC Special Branch, MI5 & UK military intelligence people remanded in custody?
What happened next?
Was it a Bettany type trial?

Ex celt

"accomplices"
When were these RUC Special Branch, MI5 & UK military intelligence people remanded in custody?
What happened next?
Was it a Bettany type trial?
The murderers and brigands that he was in league with. Check out meaning of supergrass.

Boy M5

The murderers and brigands that he was in league with. Check out meaning of supergrass.

"check out" the meaning of accomplice.

[video=youtube;GNIMuvbiZcc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNIMuvbiZcc[/video]

mangaire2

what goes around comes around

i hope every IRA member dies screaming
not too sure about that, Listowel Man,
the two murderers of Pat Nugent - colleagues of Gerry McCabe - continue to draw nice fat Garda pensions every month.
do you reckon that they'll "die screaming" ?

The_SR

He wasn't infiltrated into the INLA and kept there for all those years for nothing, you'd have to be extremely deluded to think so. If he wasn't bringing back the goods then they would have simply dropped him as an asset, it wouldn't have been worth the time, effort and risk of running him.
But they did drop him when he brought in zero convictions

Boy M5

But they did drop him when he brought in zero convictions
Thank you for reminding why I have this fella on ignore.

Apparently he had fallen out of an Oak tree earlier in the day,
IRA claimed responsibility as they had planted it.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies