Supergrass Raymond Gilmour found dead

former wesleyan

Is McVeigh more insensitive than he is stupid? Though one would not expect him to shed tears for Gilmour, the done political thing is to cry crocodile tears or to play quiet. Adams and McGuinness best give him a smack as he is not fully house-trained yet. I would expect Unionists to throw this in Sinn Fein's face at appropriate times.
He's an insensitive ex-bomber. Some ex-bombers are sensitive.

Glenshane4

A lot of hate on this thread. The man doesn't appear to be popular. That may be a reflection on him: it's certainly a reflection on his haters and the values of the community they come from.
I hope that you are not passing judgement on the victims of Prod tyranny.

Glenshane4

You don't even understand what apartheid means, you lightweight.

What exactly should FG or FF have done? Would a full scale invasion of the North have been preferable, in your opinion? I'd suggest that you'd have had no solutions. You're content to whine.
At the very least, Staters could have refrained from shoring up Prod tyranny in Northern Ireland.

bogtrotter

Raymond Gilmour: 'Abandoned' IRA supergrass lay dead in his flat for up to a week - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk

Gilmour was found by his son he had been dead for a week. No cause of death has been cited but it was known that he had a number of health problems.

35 people were tried on terrorist charges,the judge Lord Lowry said of Gilmour that he was " entirely unworthy of belief...a selfish and self-regarding man, to whose lips a lie comes more naturally than the truth "
I will shed no tears for informers, knaves, traitors or spies...

Aristodemus

Back in the day, the case for the defence was that he made it all up. It's funny that now he's considered a traitor. The only person consistent in this is, ironically, Willie Fraser.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

PeaceGoalie

Back in the day, the case for the defence was that he made it all up. It's funny that now he's considered a traitor. The only person consistent in this is, ironically, Willie Fraser.
Please explain

Fullforward

That's a good thing.
You are lucky you are not me as I get a slap on the wrist for such comments and the Mods call it handbagging.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies