• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Superquinn Sausages. New Crisis?

Wigmore

When Super Value acquired Superquinn they solemnly promised to preserve the integrity, taste and texture of the fabled banger. Lately I have noticed a change and not one for the better. The sausages seem to have lost some texture and the taste has diminished. I fear the recipe has been secretly altered.

Does anybody have any inside information to confirm my hypothesis? Dreadful state of affairs if I have to transfer to Hicks.

Feckkit

When Super Value acquired Superquinn they solemnly promised to preserve the integrity, taste and texture of the fabled banger. Lately I have noticed a change and not one for the better. The sausages seem to have lost some texture and the taste has diminished. I fear the recipe has been secretly altered.

Does anybody have any inside information to confirm my hypothesis? Dreadful state of affairs if I have to transfer to Hicks.
There's pig ignorance for ya.

Truth.ie

Any more info?
Not seeing any of this on mainstream media.
Slow on the ball as usual.

Accidental sock

Just had some. Taste the same to me. Maybe it's you?

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
Nothing so far on Reuters or Bloomberg or Associated Press wires.

subic

I never trusted that Quinn fella, he'll be setting up a secret sausage factory soon.

You heard it here first!

RodShaft

Time for SuperValu sausages I fear...

Rural

German sausage puns are the wurst - So I won't use any!

Sorry for your troubles Wiggy.

Carlos Danger

Website
www.youtube.com
Nothing so far on Reuters or Bloomberg or Associated Press wires.
They had nothing on the effect the death of Queen Elizabeth might have on the UK either? Have they all taken the weekend off?

RodShaft

German sausage puns are the wurst - So I won't use any!

Sorry for your troubles Wiggy.

Jaysis Rural, you're on fire today...

GDPR

I'm with you on the taste, as was anyway, without question the best tasting sausages in the land and that means the world if my experiences are anything to go by.
The rest of the world hasn't the first notion of what a sausage is supposed to be by way of taste or texture and the Superquinn original is king of that tree.

Long live the Superquinn sausage and down with any feckin' about with it.
I hear you call to the barricades and stand ready with my troops & loyal followers!!

Carlos Danger

Website
www.youtube.com
I'm with you on the taste, as was anyway, without question the best tasting sausages in the land and that means the world if my experiences are anything to go by.
The rest of the world hasn't the first notion of what a sausage is supposed to be by way of taste or texture and the Superquinn original is king of that tree.

Long live the Superquinn sausage and down with any feckin' about with it.
I hear you call to the barricades and stand ready with my troops & loyal followers!!
Sounds like you've had many different types of sausage in your mouth down the years, tonic.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies