Support the Retention of 8th Amendment Rally : 12th May 2018

Atlantean

Re ; Vacuous phrase "trusting women"

That phrase is ironically very apt ;
Because ... :

among the hard-core campaigners for abortion is well-noted a particular sexual practise which is becoming increasingly common within the populace

vis.

THRUSTING OF HAND, & VERY LIKELY ALSO THE FOREARM, INTO THE BIRTH PASSAGE [ VAGINA ] OF FEMALES

The common term for this gruesome + extremely dangerous practise is "FISTING"

THE FISTING SYMBOL THAT IS UBIQUITOUS WITH FEMINIST GRAPHIC LITERATURE KNOWINGLY REFERS TO THAT SEXUAL PRACTISE.

THOSE FOLKS WHO HAVE ALLOWED THEIR YOUNG DAUGHTERS TO GET GET DEEPLY INVOLVED WITH THE ABORTION "YES" CAMPAIGN OUGHT TO BE CONCERNED ABOUT THIS VERY PREVALENT FEATURE IN THAT SCENE.

OBVIOUSLY, A GROWN HAND TAPERED, OR WORSE ... AN ACTUAL FIST, & WORSE EVEN MORE ... IT FOLLOWED BY THE FOREARM, IS MUCH MORE A STRAIN ON THE FEMALE'S SEXUAL REPRODUCTIVE ORGANS THAN IS A PENIS ;
THE PENIS BEING THE CLASSIC ASSOCIATION WITH RAPE.

OF COURSE, IT IS NOT ONLY FEMALES WHO PERFORM THIS ON FEMALES ;
YES, THERE ARE MEN WHO ALSO DO SO WITH FEMALES.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

IT IS CUSTOMARY FOR THE ABORTIONISTS TO PUBLICLY DESPISE PEDOPHILES ;
ESPECIALLY AS IT GIVES THEM OPPORTUNITY TO CASTIGATE CATHOLICS GIVEN THAT THE CATHOLIC CHURCH HAS BEEN REVEALED AS BEING FLOODED WITH HOMOSEXUAL PEDOPHILES & OTHER DEVIANTS AS RELIGIOUS WHO WERE DELIBERATELY PLACED INTO THE CATHOLIC CHURCH SO AS TO SABOTAGE IT ;
AND, THE CATHOLIC CHURCH REMAINS RIDDLED WITH A GREAT MANY OF THEM STILL.
YET, SOME OF THE MOST IMPORTANT STRATEGISTS FOR THE ABORTIONISTS HAVE SUPPORTED THE LIKES OF "PEDOPHILE EXCHANGE NETWORK" [ P.I.E. ], & NORTH AMERICAN MAN BOY LOVE ASSOCIATION [ NAMBLA ].
FOR SURE TOO, WITHIN THE IRISH SCENE SOME VERY FAMOUS NAMES IN THE HOMOSEXUAL PUBLIC RELATIONS FRONT HAVE MADE THE CASE FOR LOWERING THE AGE OF CONSENT FOR ADULT-TO-CHILD HOMOSEXUAL SEX TO EARLY TEENAGE YEARS.
THUS, ONE MUST TAKE THEIR EXPRESSIONS OF OUTRAGE AT PEDOPHILES WITH A GRAIN OF SALT.

ANYWAY, ON A PURE SEMANTICAL LEVEL, THE ABORTIONISTS SHARE WITH THE PRO-LIFE + PRO-LIVING CITIZENS IN HAVING A PARTICULAR PARIAH [ THE AFORE-MENTIONED “PEDOPHILE” ].

BUT, TO BE BRUTALLY HONEST ;

THE ABORTIONISTS EXECUTE CHILD S-N-U-F-F PRODUCTIONS RIGHT AROUND THE CLOCK EVERY DAY.

IF U LIKE CHILD-SNUFF MOVIES,- VOTE “YES” TO VARADKAR’s REFERENDUM !

sadmal

At an organisational level, I'd expect the pro-life movement to regroup, lick its wounds and carry on promoting its Life message through increased counselling to women considering abortion, and keeping a high profile in schools, colleges etc.

Me, personally? I'll accept the will of the majority, even if I believe it to be deeply misguided and profoundly unjust to the boy or girl in the womb. I'll see it as a tragedy for the future of Irish society-- a majority vote for the removal of the 8th, to replace it with Constitutional provision for abortion is a huge departure for us, and has massive implications.

I became actively involved in the campaign (I'm about 2" shorter, and now have calves only a cow could love ;)) because Truth was being witheld in the mainstream media, and even the little I've contributed may go some way to promulgate the facts on the awful proposal this government is asking people to endorse..
A No campaigner interviewed for the Mary Wilson show a few weeks back said she would leave Ireland for a month if Yes won the vote.

Ellen Ripley

A No campaigner interviewed for the Mary Wilson show a few weeks back said she would leave Ireland for a month if Yes won the vote.
I don't blame her, if the triumphalism, bigotry, and naked hatred of those espousing traditional values is like what was displayed after the SSM referendum.

cozzy121

I hope legislation is passed to stop those pro lifers attacking pregnant women as they try and access services at maternity hospitals.

Levellers

We know that the No Campaign is aligned with organisations in the USA who have murdered doctors and nurses because they object to them carrying lawful procedures.

Pro-life?

Atlantean

we know that the no campaign is aligned with organisations in the usa who have murdered doctors and nurses because they object to them carrying lawful procedures.

Pro-life?

Were those Procedures "Female Reproductive System" Mutilation ?

Jack O Neill

We know that the No Campaign is aligned with organisations in the USA who have murdered doctors and nurses because they object to them carrying lawful procedures.

Pro-life?
They are also aligned with the Cult that has done more damage to Irish society than the English . The NO voters are a mixture of the dumb , very dumb , and the dangerous . Thankfully the majority are of the dumb variety's .

making waves

any chance she would leave for good ?
I am hoping the departure gate hits John Waters on the a*se when he toddles off to Spain.

Oh wait - that's where he actually lives - and it has a more liberal abortion regime than the one proposed for Ireland.

Catalpast

I am hoping the departure gate hits John Waters on the a*se when he toddles off to Spain.

Oh wait - that's where he actually lives - and it has a more liberal abortion regime than the one proposed for Ireland.
And the Spaniards are committing National Suicide as their birth rate cannot sustain their numbers...

https://www.google.ie/search?source=hp&ei=8F0GW6S7MpKsgQaE8pSYBg&q=spanish+birth+rate&oq=spanish+birth+&gs_l=psy-ab.1.1.0l9.1972.8819.0.14753.15.10.0.4.4.0.246.1486.1j8j1.10.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..1.14.1585.0..0i131k1.0.rRfgBPxYHXY

Should Ireland also commit National Suicide?

DON'T KILL THE NATION IN THE WOMB

VOTE NO ON MAY 25TH

Coles

One thing that the referendum has shown is how acute the mental health problem has become in Ireland. Bead rattling lunatics.

Herr Rommel

One thing that the referendum has shown is how acute the mental health problem has become in Ireland. Bead rattling lunatics.
If this passes you will be able to add one night stands as a reason for mental health problems for certain pregnant women.

Buchaill Dana

It's also interesting that the biggest loons are the most dismissive of mental health as a concept.

Hitchcock

If this passes you will be able to add one night stands as a reason for mental health problems for certain pregnant women.
The NO campaign ladies and gentlemen...the gift that keeps giving, roll on saturday, change is coming!

Buchaill Dana

It is constantly in use across in the U.K.
I don't care what your interpretation of British medical ethics are.

The point being made is nuts like you talk down mental health for your own sinister reasons. The nutter the poster the more pronounced it is.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies