Take a bow Fianna FAIL - 32% deficit 2010

hammer

Government confirms record 32% deficit - RT News

TAX REVENUE WILL NOT BE SLIGHTLY BETTER :(

You are including Bank fees of €1.3 billion which should be neeted off the cost of the investment. Do you seriously believe AIB/BOI will repay the current €7 billion together with a further €10 billion.

Wake up and stop taking us as fools.

Your AIB money is gone :(

collina

Government confirms record 32% deficit - RT News

TAX REVENUE WILL NOT BE SLIGHTLY BETTER :(

You are including Bank fees of €1.3 billion which should be neeted off the cost of the investment. Do you seriously believe AIB/BOI will repay the current €7 billion together with a further €10 billion.

AIB&BOI will go the way of Anglo. That money is not coming back either. I have no doubt FF have done all sorts of secret deals with the our wonderful friends and neighbours in the Pan-Bail-out Front. We're going to pick up the tab for International Banks's reckless dealing with the Irish set.

Alexis Colby

Lyrics not mine!
thank Rihanna!!!
bit it sums the two Brians Up

Oh, how about a round of applause?
Yeah, standing ovation? Ooh, oh yeah
Yeah y-yeah yeah

You look so dumb right now
Standing outside my house
Trying to apologize
You?re so ugly when you cry
Please, just cut it out

Don?t tell me you?re sorry 'cause you?re not
And baby when I know you?re only sorry you got caught

But you put on quite a show, really had me going
But now it?s time to go, curtain?s finally closing
That was quite a show, very entertaining
But it?s over now
(But it?s over now)
Go on and take a bow

Grab your clothes and get gone
You better hurry up before the sprinklers come on
Talking? 'bout, ?Girl, I love you," "You?re the one"
This just looks like a rerun
Please, what else is on?
[ From : TAKE A BOW Lyrics - RIHANNA ]

Don?t tell me you?re sorry 'cause you?re not
And baby when I know you?re only sorry you got caught

But now it?s time to go, curtain?s finally closing
But it?s over now
(But it?s over now)
Go on and take a bow

Oh, and the award for the best liar goes to you
(Goes to you)
For making me believe that you could be faithful to me
Let's hear your speech out

How about a round of applause?
A standing ovation?

Now it?s time to go, curtain?s finally closing
But it?s over now
(But it?s over now)
Go on and take a bow
But it's over now

Broke

Worst in Europe, and turning the corner stuff.
This is FF parting gift to the next goverment.The next goverment will need at least ten years to clean up FF mess.I hope the people keep FF out of power for a very long time.We must never forget the mess they caused this country.

SlickWilly

Is this a world record for a so called developed economy? I remember hearing in 1978 the still standing record until now was 17% by we all know who!

Capt Blah

Website
www.mehearty.blogspot.com
Do you seriously believe AIB/BOI will repay the current €7 billion together with a further €10 billion.

Very true.

The banks are money-pits --- everything is gone.

The sick thing is that they knew this and still bankrupted the country in an effort to protect the secrets of Anglo.

Potentially, this marks the end of the Republic of Ireland. We will need to re-brand ... perhaps Coca-Cola Land? Or we could become a theme-park, based around Fianna Fail: Land of Lies!

turdsl

People knocked Kenny when 2 months ago h said it would take him 10 years to clean up the mess, not so, funny now. Just in the last 2 years the amount of damage that Lenihan has done to our economy is hard to grasp.

hammer

The exchequer budget deficit next year is going to increase by €4 billion to €22,445 million.
Is this after the €6 billion austerity adjustments. Would the deficit have been €28,445 million.
Holy sha-moly :)

LA LA Land :(

It also states that national debt interest will only increase from €4.8 billion to €5.1 billion.

This must be an out & out lie :( Is the calculator broken ?

Our interest on promissory notes for 2011 alone is €1.5 billion extra for Anglo / INBS.

We will also need to drawdown extra to finance the budget deficit :(

anfieldabff

People knocked Kenny when 2 months ago h said it would take him 10 years to clean up the mess, not so, funny now. Just in the last 2 years the amount of damage that Lenihan has done to our economy is hard to grasp.
Kenny for all the negative spin on this site has a very good grasp of the damage that FF and that fool Lenihan have done to this country.
Look forward to him and Gilmore exposing the corrupt deals that have been done with regard to the bank gaurantee and Nama. I think they should offer Gormley immunity if he spills the beans on Clowen, Lenihan and co. The latest admission from Gormley puts a very different complexion on the story that we were told that the government were panicked into the gaurantee.
Liars, corrupt, antidemocratic liars.
Just go, for gods sake go.

hammer

I hated the fact that the Greens got into bed with the slapper party :)

But I will forgive if he comes out and tell the truth :) Maybe do a Brian Dobson interview with a few crocodile tears thrown in for good measure. Paul Gogarty will DEFINITELY spill the beans :) :)

Cassandra Syndrome

Its a whopping 40% of GNP, which is a more accurate measurement of output and income in this feudal kip.

hammer

Sorry CS. Fell for the GDP spin. Includes all hose multinational profits that are put through Ireland and do not contribute 1 cent to the general economy.

It is like laundering money through this tax haven to get it legitamised in USA ( 87.5% retained in USA )

So was the other day just a bit of Spin for the markets?

It seems we take one step forward and 2 steps back.

Capt Blah

Website
www.mehearty.blogspot.com
I wonder is it a deliberate attempt to sabotage the incoming administration.

Remember how the Americans were afraid that Saddam would torch the oilfields before the - ahem - "liberation".

Maybe Stan and Ollie are doing their version of that?

hammer

€299 million for NAMA in 2010 - nothing for 2011
€346 million for Greece in 2010 - interest 2011 €14 million

Taking the €1,333 million received from the banks in 2010 is an Enron move.

I cannot see how much is to be given to the banks in 2011 ?

Also we have promissory notes being repaid of €3,146 million in 2011 - i though we were just paying the interest ? Lendahand ( was he lying again ) when he said the annual cost was €1,500 million :(

FANTASY ISLAND.

anewbeginning

The Anglo money is also gone.

Stolen by the directors and the Anglo 10. And not one law enacted by Fianna Fail to make it a criminal offence.

Independent Financial Regulator my arse. Cowen and Ahern never gave the financial regulator the legislation which could penalise directors loans and buying shares with depositors money.

Anglo Irish was used as a slush fund for the bankers and developers, all facilitated by their best friends in politics.

It started with the appointment of a Financial Regulator with his hands tied, his mouth gagged and forced to wear a straight jacket. Seanie and friends and I suspect Cowen and Bertie too were only laughing at the financial regulator.

And still Cowen won't resign.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies