Taoiseach statement live on cnbc.

Broke

Why was the Taoiseach statement not live on Irish T.V. It would seem the whole world is watching us,yet no Irish station was showing the debate live.I came across the debate live on cnbc.Is there some sort of cover up going on with our broadcasters.

chriskavo

Why was the Taoiseach statement not live on Irish T.V. It would seem the whole world is watching us,yet no Irish station was showing the debate live.I came across the debate live on cnbc.Is there some sort of cover up going on with our broadcasters.
Of course their is.

ItsLehmansWotDoneIt

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fY19S4_zFXU]YouTube - RTE 2011 News Ident[/ame]

slippy wicket

The shame of it all, the fat pig dragging the nations reputation through the gutter again.
What must the rest of the world think of us if that manbearpig is our leader, if in name only

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies