Taser the hooligan gangs who swarm Dublin public transport?

Patslatt1

One of the England constabularies is offering extensive training to police volunteers in the use of powerful electric shock Tasers for defence following violent incidents in which police have suffered serious injuries. Since the Gardai seem unable to track down hooligans from CCTV on buses and trains in antisocial Dublin blackspots going by today's article Bus and rail drivers in immediate threat to pull services over anti-social blackspots - Independent.ie , maybe the drivers need to be taught how to defend themselves with Tasers. Training is essential to prevent trigger happy use of Tasers and each use should be subject to a staff hearing.
No decisive steps to tackle this hooliganism have been made since my previous blog here Shouldn't the gardai be able to identify and prosecute gangs of young hooligans on the DART trains?

Last edited:

Myers Mimnagh

Bunch of well trained pipe-swingers on these routes would soon sort out the problem.

Need to get all ducks in a row.

Start bollixing around on public transport... expect a jail sentence.

Time to move on these cretins and wasters.

Has to be a well planned co-ordinated scheme though.

‘Operation Track Suit Bottom’ would be good.

rainmaker

Administrator
One of the England constabularies is offering extensive training to police volunteers in the use of powerful electric shock Tasers for defence following violent incidents in which police have suffered serious injuries. Since the Gardai seem unable to track down hooligans from CCTV on buses and trains in antisocial Dublin blackspots going by today's article Bus and rail drivers in immediate threat to pull services over anti-social blackspots - Independent.ie , maybe the drivers need to be taught how to defend themselves with Tasers. Training is essential to prevent trigger happy use of Tasers and each use should be subject to a staff hearing.
No decisive steps to tackle this hooliganism has been made since my previous blog here Shouldn't the gardai be able to identify and prosecute gangs of young hooligans on the DART trains?
Allowing bus drivers to taser people is not the way forward.

firefly123

Allowing bus drivers to taser people is not the way forward.
if your leap card is out of credit... that's a taserin!
if you dobt say thanks whilst hopping off...that's a taserin!
If you ask to get off at the traffic light...that's a taserin!
Standing upstairs? Damn right that's a taserin!

Lara2

if your leap card is out of credit... that's a taserin!
if you dobt say thanks whilst hopping off...that's a taserin!
If you ask to get off at the traffic light...that's a taserin!
Standing upstairs? Damn right that's a taserin!
Passengers who put their bags on the empty seat beside them when the bus is busy should be tasered to death. Personally I just sit on top of their bag, usually a handbag or small shopping bag, usually women who don't want anyone to sit next to them. Next time I'll ask if they bought a ticket for their bag, it's getting way out of hand now, I encounter it every day. Just do what I do, ladies, and put your bag on your lap or on the inside next to the window.

rainmaker

Administrator
What is your way forward? Lick the boots of hooligans?
Absolutely, because not arming bus drivers with weapons that can cause serious injury & even death obviously means someone supports thugs.

Seriously?

Pyewacket

[QUOTE="Pyewacket, post: 12724168, member: 55991/]"Where were you brought up?
The Bronx circa 1975 by the soundof it.
[/QUOTE]

Git your Oyster Laser, ten euros off if you add a pump action rifle before 04 September.

Myers Mimnagh

Have you challenged them yourself??
Why should he, he pays his fare and deserves to travel,hassle free, and safely to his destination.

Why should passengers challenge these fcuking scrotes and risk being laid off work for months while these tools just don’t care.

C’mon dude, use your loaf.

Degeneration X

No decisive steps to tackle this hooliganism have been made since my previous blog here Shouldn't the gardai be able to identify and prosecute gangs of young hooligans on the DART trains?
How will the drivers be able to do anything when they are you know driving, especially on the trains?

Stupid idea.

Wagmore

Have you challenged them yourself??
I have. Loads of times. Don't do it anymore because I couldn't be sure that I could knock the sheitte out of them if necessary but it mostly ended in digging matches that I invariably won. It helped that I'm well over 6ft and built like a brick sheeithouse. These thugs are bullies and cowards. The only thing they fear is someone that can give them a thumping. In case anyone wondering, anything I ever did was in self defense after asking some pk to stop smoking on the bus

Wagmore

Why should he, he pays his fare and deserves to travel,hassle free, and safely to his destination.

Why should passengers challenge these fcuking scrotes and risk being laid off work for months while these tools just don’t care.

C’mon dude, use your loaf.
Agreed, we shouldn't have to but NTA don't give a monkeys

neiphin

I have. Loads of times. Don't do it anymore because I couldn't be sure that I could knock the sheitte out of them if necessary but it mostly ended in digging matches that I invariably won. It helped that I'm well over 6ft and built like a brick sheeithouse. These thugs are bullies and cowards. The only thing they fear is someone that can give them a thumping. In case anyone wondering, anything I ever did was in self defense after asking some pk to stop smoking on the bus
I didn’t ask you

Pyewacket

Funny you say that.

I am the spitting image of Daniel Craig, and genuinely find stripping down to a budgie smuggler on public transport means everyone gives me a wide berth.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies