TD's Car Burned Out In Arson Attack

bactrian

No one will ever accuse me of being a Sinn Fein supporter, I loathe and detest them. I don't apologise for that. I am a committed democrat and I do not believe that Sinn Fein subscribe to that philosophy.

The car of a sitting TD was burned out in Ballinamore for speaking out in support of Asylum seekers . That was an act of terrorism. That was a criminal act.

"Whataboutery" is irrelevant.
Martin Kenny spoke out about asylum seekers: You don't have to like his politics, you don't have to agree with him .

There is no excuse for this act.

Baron von Biffo

No one will ever accuse me of being a Sinn Fein supporter, I loathe and detest them. I don't apologise for that. I am a committed democrat and I do not believe that Sinn Fein subscribe to that philosophy.

The car of a sitting TD was burned out in Ballinamore for speaking out in support of Asylum seekers . That was an act of terrorism. That was a criminal act.

Martin Kenny spoke out about asylum seekers: You don't have to like his politics, you don't have to agree with him .

The past few years have seen many TDs subjected to intimidation and menace by scum.

That's what happens when populism becomes the norm.

edg

The "Free Speech Troops" are not really interested in free speech for everyone. That's obvious now.
You really hate free speech, don't you?

Hear that people, if you like freedom of speech you must be some sort of terrorist according to this nut!

Take your anti free speech crap elsewhere or be prepared to defend your crazy ass views, this thread is about an act of terrorism against a sitting member of our Dail.

The people who carried out this attack are anti free speech advocates just like you.

Catahualpa

Website
irelandinhistory.blogspot.com

I'm afraid this one stinks to High Heaven!

When you see a Fine Gael Justice Minister spring to the defense of a high ranking SF member then one should smell a rat.... 🤪

This has all the hallmarks of a False Flag attack designed to facilitate further political censorship of those opposed to the Government's population replacement programme...

lastofthebohemians

Twitter
Daniel King/ex Daniel/Daxxdrake
If Protesters outside the Health Ministers residence was deemed provocative, what order of outrage should this act of law-breaking and thuggery be accorded?

Rural

Rural

For crying out loud Rural its complete stich up!

Since when did a FG Justice Minister ever give a toss about what happens to a senior member of SF?

I smell ONE BIG RAT!
Ugh! The picture of that rat.

Anyway, I think they are all appalled, setting a TD's car alight after sending him a threatening letter is actually appalling.

Gemma's Troops are prepared to do a lot of damage so they can have free speech but no one else can.

offalypat

when will the tds of sinn fein ff/fg/lab and every other government tds and ministers start looking after the irish first then and only then look after someone else if the sums add up.

Politics matters

Anyway, I think they are all appalled, setting a TD's car alight after sending him a threatening letter is actually appalling.

Gemma's Troops are prepared to do a lot of damage so they can have free speech but no one else can.
Blaming Gemma again, are we? How is she responsible for another adults conduct?

Catahualpa

Website
irelandinhistory.blogspot.com

I seriously doubt Gemma had anything to do with it

- I think the answer lies closer to home in this instance...

Last edited:

Wagmore

When you see a Fine Gael Justice Minister spring to the defense of a high ranking SF member then one should smell a rat.... 🤪

This has all the hallmarks of a False Flag attack designed to facilitate further political censorship of those opposed to the Government's population replacement programme...
A few years ago, I would have dismissed this theory as a wacky conspiracy theory. Today, I would not be in the least bit surprised if you were 100% right. I met a German woman over the weekend who is thinking of moving to Ireland when she retires in a couple of years. She says neither she or her daughters feel safe walking the streets in Germany alone anymore courtesy of Merkel's "Welcome Migrants." policy. I swear on my mother's grave that I'm not making this up. Whether it's an over reaction on her part I can't say but that's her plan and that's the reason for it.

MsDaisyC

A few years ago, I would have dismissed this theory as a wacky conspiracy theory. Today, I would not be in the least bit surprised if you were 100% right. I met a German woman over the weekend who is thinking of moving to Ireland when she retires in a couple of years. She says neither she or her daughters feel safe walking the streets in Germany alone anymore courtesy of Merkel's "Welcome Migrants." policy. I swear on my mother's grave that I'm not making this up. Whether it's an over reaction on her part I can't say but that's her plan and that's the reason for it.
I hope that migrant woman gets a better welcome than the one she gave and that she realises that we have black and brown people in Ireland.

bang bang

Would you phuk off, you conspiraloon nutcase

Antóin Mac Comháin

'Rogue' gardaí using criminal informants to entrap people.. Now that theory has been put to bed, does the attack still have all the hallmarks of a False Flag attack? Think about where the Loony Right originated, and your previous sentence might make sense..

bang bang

I want to be clear, I gave the like for the latter of your op. The first part is utter bollox. Thanks.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies