• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

TD's on the CatWalk...

Burnout

Twitter
I have a life.

ruserious

Look at the awkwardness of John Crown

RobertW

Glad to see they all turned up.

Wy does the saying that "politics is show business for ugly people" come to mind?

I'm not sure this is appropriate a week before they walk into the Tá lobby to vote in favour of a fifth successive austerity budget.

willow68

For cryin' out loud, I was looking forward to lunch!!

ger12

This type of stunt, I mean fundraiser, will go down like a lump of lead with the electorate.

Burnout

Twitter
I have a life.
This type of stunt, I mean fundraiser, will go down like a lump of lead with the electorate.
L'oreal should have been there in a 'gorilla marketing' mode.

b.a. baracus

Fornication Lady and Rally Stunt Driver Lady.

You'd think they would have got a hat each rather than sharing one. Fornication ladies dress appears to be slashed to the waist aswell. Tut tut.

TiredOfBeingTired

I am not a big one for catwalks myself, but the lighting was weird.
The lighting was coming from below and it made some people look ghoulish.

Socratus O' Pericles

The get up of Paul Galvin is jawdropping -a cross between hilarity and real concern for his mental health.

NewGoldDream

Website
-
Ah come on, top marks for Fine Gael's Eamon Coghlan doing a goosestep!

They haven't gone away etc. etc.

MacO'velli

Ah come on, top marks for Fine Gael's Eamon Coghlan doing a goosestep!

They haven't gone away etc. etc.
I'm not sure that he's all that much of a FGer, just somebody famous for Edna to latch on to, but he seems like a bit of an idiot.

Burnout

Twitter
I have a life.
Well better his 15mins of fame than the 5 years of infamy we have to put up with through Fianne Gael's cockwalk into oblivion.

Josip Broz

This is the Irish political version of those UK z-list reality shows. It could be titled "I'm a celebrity - keep me in here". The usual rent-a-quotes willing to do anything for publicity, sorry, er "chariddee" as Smashy and Nicey would say.

NewGoldDream

Website
-
I'm not sure that he's all that much of a FGer, just somebody famous for Edna to latch on to, but he seems like a bit of an idiot.
Thought he was an Independent initially, nominated by Kenny, and then he signed up to the party in the past year or so.

Bea C

The get up of Paul Galvin is jawdropping -a cross between hilarity and real concern for his mental health.
I just looked it up.
What exactly is that top, what would you call it, a polo-neck, shirt, blouse, cami, halter neck, etc etc?
I don't know what term to use :confused:
(plus I thought it was the Union Jack as pattern: that's have been tasteless - and not suitable for North Kerry)

Dasayev

Perhaps there is some merit to the Seanad afterall