TDs who are toast at next GE

Bertie's Hat

Who do you think has a very high chance of losing their seat?
I'd say the following are quite vulnerable. (I'm sure I've missed plenty as not too familiar with some of the Western consituencies in particular)

- Thomas Pringle (Ind, Donegal) - scraped in last time partly due to poor SF vote management, and has sadly recently experienced health setbacks which could affect his ability to keep a high profile in the county.

- Katherine Zappone - again scraped in and some of her voters may not take kindly to her support of FG. On the other hand she could pick up more Blueshirt votes next time out.

- Dr Michael Harty (Ind, Clare) - was elected on a rural GP service issue. Will suffer from anti independent swing next time out and may struggle to muster up enthusiasm again

- Catherine Martin (Green, Dublin Rathdown) - too low profile and has been weak in media appearances. FF will be keen to get a seat here.

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

galteeman

what? FF have no chance of Martin's seat, FG might get it though.
Zappone should lose to Dermody the next time.

RodShaft

Pringle is a decent TD. But so was Padraig MacLochlainn.

Northsideman

Finian Hurler on the Ditch not on the Pitch McGrath.

galteeman

the secretary

O'Sullivan in Dublin Central if she runs must be on this list.

Fullforward

Regina Doherty, Catherine Byrne, Noel Rock, Paul Kehoe

Fullforward

Pringle is a decent TD. But so was Padraig MacLochlainn.
I've met Thomas many times, a very decent Man. I wish him good health.

Fullforward

- Dr Michael Harty (Ind, Clare) - was elected on a rural GP service issue. Will suffer from anti independent swing next time out and may struggle to muster up enthusiasm again
Not so sure on that one,he took the 2nd of 4 seats and got lots of transfers from everywhere.

hollandia

I'd say the following are quite vulnerable. (I'm sure I've missed plenty as not too familiar with some of the Western consituencies in particular)

- Thomas Pringle (Ind, Donegal) - scraped in last time partly due to poor SF vote management, and has sadly recently experienced health setbacks which could affect his ability to keep a high profile in the county.

- Katherine Zappone - again scraped in and some of her voters may not take kindly to her support of FG. On the other hand she could pick up more Blueshirt votes next time out.

- Catherine Martin (Green, Dublin Rathdown) - too low profile and has been weak in media appearances. FF will be keen to get a seat here.

All of labour except Howlin and Kelly possibly.

Fullforward

Speaking of Labour, which TD's will not stand next time out?

WizardofOz

Is an anti-independent swing something people expect in the next GE?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies