• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Tears of Gaza 2010

Oscar Wilde

Before crying propaganda , Hamas is hardly mentioned throughout the film.
The directors explain that it is not Hamas that is being hit hardest in such a war,
it is the civilians, and this is what the producers have tried to focus on through this film.

“Few antiwar films register with the disturbing immediacy and visceral terror of "Tears of Gaza"...
Almost purely observational, "Tears" doesn't take sides as much as obliterate politics:
The wounded parents carrying maimed children are not in uniform,
and the bullet holes in the 2-year-olds did not arrive by accident...

The inherent cruelty of so much of the action, committed against civilians with very little infrastructure,
services or commercial goods, much less equipment to fight fires, comes through loud and clear...
In any event, what's shown is a revelation, except of course in Gaza...
Production values are good overall, but the cinematography is the standout...”

[video=youtube;NPVarxgj04M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPVarxgj04M&feature=player_embedded&oref=h ttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fembed%2FNPVarxgj04M& has_verified=1[/video]

Last edited:

Andy4571

Zoo this rubbish.

eoghanacht

Oscar Wilde

deleted - sends out wrong signal
zionism is the issues not race or identity

Last edited:

eoghanacht

Had a shill on Drive time Geesala something with a double barrelled name.

Used the interview to brand Israel as the aggressor, totally ignoring the rockets (120)

fired into the country over the past few days.

People like that do no-one any good, let's hope we hear no more of her.

With one Israeli dead yet over a dozen Palestinians including 5 children.

Bonsai Experiment

This link might work better- either way click on "youtube" button to watch it
The header on that Video Mentions "Jewish Aggression" , I think such inflammatory verbiage is unhelpful to the human Rights issues actually at stake here. This in nothing to do with Jews or Muslims or such. Its pure fascism, militarism and state aggression against civil society and it's indicative of a sick US Foreign Policy that is leading us all to the brink of a potentially terrible regional conflict.
Invoking the Jewish identity here is counter productive and irresponsible. I wouldn't personally watch any video that conflates Judaism or Jewish identity with Israeli state crimes as it will probably have more irresponsible references in it..

Andy4571

Does not meet requirements for an OP. Zoo it!!

Oscar Wilde

The header on that Video Mentions "Jewish Aggression" , I think such inflammatory verbiage is unhelpful to the human Rights issues actually at stake here. This in nothing to do with Jews or Muslims or such. Its pure fascism, militarism and state aggression against civil society and it's indicative of a sick US Foreign Policy that is leading us all to the brink of a potentially terrible regional conflict.
Invoking the Jewish identity here is counter productive and irresponsible. I wouldn't personally watch any video that conflates Judaism or Jewish identity with Israeli state crimes as it will probably have more irresponsible references in it..
Thanks for pointing that out, I entirely agree
I was only trying to see if another link would work in p.ie
Doesn't seem to matter, maybe its a browser thing

definitely worth watching,
I never heard the word "jew" once in the whole documentary

anyone watching will remember the young boy and girl for the rest of their lives

eoghanacht

Does not meet requirements for an OP. Zoo it!!

Does the Israeli embassy know your so biased? I thought they'd be more careful with the shills they use 'andy' from 'wexford'

Bonsai Experiment

Thanks for pointing that out, I entirely agree...
It's common for a perfectly legitimate video also to get an irresponsible header on it by someone with a skewed outlook on the issue. But if you look at the other Gaza thread there is so much bandying about of the Jewish identity in it, it's utterly counterproductive.
Anyway.....:)

Oscar Wilde

Does the Israeli embassy know your so biased? I thought they'd be more careful with the shills they use 'andy' from 'wexford'
lol very good - next time they ought to try I dunno "aiden from waterford"
maybe the 4571 is the death rates of women/ children throughout gaza's sad sad history

Oscar Wilde

It's common for a perfectly legitimate video also to get an irresponsible header on it by someone with a skewed outlook on the issue. But if you look at the other Gaza thread there is so much bandying about of the Jewish identity in it, it's utterly counterproductive.
Anyway.....:)

This is a great clip from an israeli ex-minister speaking about
the trick zionists use when under criticism they cry antisemitism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0kWAqZxJVE

Oscar Wilde

[video=youtube;D0kWAqZxJVE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0kWAqZxJVE[/video]

sorry this works