Terror attack in Canada

Mick Mac

Apparently the fash had an isil flag.

Either an actual supporter or a mentaler drawn to Fascism.

Either way a Fascist or if you prefer to call homophobic, sectarian, misogynists who organise slave markets and genoicides something softer a far right shlt bag.

Ardillaun

We've been relatively lucky over here on the AQ/ISIL front so far. There are quite a few Canadians of Somali origin who have gone to Africa or Syria and are now returning with new ideas. Calgary, of all places, has become a hotbed for Islamic extremism. There may be trouble ahead.

blinding

The London Mayor reckons you should get used to it .

Does he realise that when you die you stay dead .

Mick Mac

Wasn't the last spate of attacks/failed attacks clustered as well.

France and Canada. Are the Fascists getting better at setting out their lone wolves.

razorblade

Trudeau is the Merkel of his country, this is what happens when you have an open border policy, while that goon remains in power this wont be solved.

Researchwill

He did not say people should get used to it which was your claim if you actully read the article

“Mr Khan, who is expected to meet New York mayor Bill de Blasio later today at an event with Muslim community leaders, said attacks were "part and parcel" of life in a big city.

"It is a reality I'm afraid that London, New York, other major cities around the world have got to be prepared for these sorts of things," he said.

That means being vigilant, having a police force that is in touch with communities, it means the security services being ready, but also it means exchanging ideas and best practice."

He added: "I've had a sleepless night thinking about all of this and I'm sure the Mayor has as well."“

Seems to be good advice from a mayor be forever vigilant.

Where did he say “get used to it” so either you are stupid or a liar you pick.

Surkov

Suspect in Canada terror attack is Somali refugee, police say

The suspect was known to both Edmonton police and the Royal Canadian Mounted Police. Marlin Degrand, assistant commissioner of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, said the man was flagged in 2015 for extremist ideologies...

“There were people flying and everything,” witness Kim Anderson told the Edmonton Journal. “I’m shocked — I just see people flying.”

Ardillaun

Apparently she was very seriously ill after all that,because seals and sea lions carry very dangerous bacteria in their mouths (Mycoplasma) and she either had or was at risk of septicemia. Not sure what happened in the end.
AFAIK no serious harm done. Beyond terrifying, though. Pinnipeds belong to the suborder caniformia which also includes wolves and bears.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies