Terror attack in Marseilles

Norman Bates

Twitter
norman60bates
Last edited:

HenryHorace

Good news that the attacker (if that proves to be the case) has been arrested. He might lead the police to others like him.
One can only hope they are waterboarding the living sh1te out of him as we speak.

HenryHorace

Why wait for the facts when you can go full on CIA instead
If he's Muslim why take chances? He could be part of a cell and have info. I'd rather not wait till we see children's bodies lying on the street first. These people can't be trusted.

Erudite Caveman

I hope so.

He's apparently known to the police though, and the suggestion appears to be that he's a lone lunatic.
Anyone who has been to Marseilles would know that if you go around driving into bus shelters full of people wouldn't be the most logical way of killing the enemies of muslims.

Jack Walsh

If he's Muslim why take chances? He could be part of a cell and have info. I'd rather not wait till we see children's bodies lying on the street first. These people can't be trusted.
Can you even comprehend how much of a raving racist this and almost every one of your posts make you look and sound?

hollandia

Anyone who has been to Marseilles would know that if you go around driving into bus shelters full of people wouldn't be the most logical way of killing the enemies of muslims.
It would be a fairly effective way of killing muslims though.

Jack Walsh

A mentally ill criminal

"Racist and Bigoted P.ie Hyenas Disassemble
Stand down and await further orders"

End Racism

A mentally ill criminal

"Racist and Bigoted P.ie Hyenas Disassemble
Stand down and await further orders"
If the situation didn't involve injuries and a death you would nearly laugh. A car accident in France and politics.ie reports it as an international terrorist incident.
R.I.P. the victim.

HenryHorace

It seems this was a white van and not a car. Police saying it's not terror related but refusing to release the guys name at present. Mental illness has been used before to cover up for these guys crimes. We will see.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies