• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

That money was just resting in his account

drummed

Vega1447

And his car, apartment, garden shed, all his friends houses and all over town really.

In an exceptional display of dedication and investigative expertise Russia's chief anti-corruption official had managed to prevent a major fraud. Sadly, before he could lodge the recovered loot in the evidence locker he was disgracefully arrested.

Head of Russian anticorruption unit caught with $140 million in cash | Russia Beyond The Headlines

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SjbPi00k_ME

drummed

Guess he annoyed a bigger fish up the food chain? But who???????

Nice touch to keep $234,000 in his car still. We all need to have a few quid walking around money.

drummed

Inflation ?
Says he was just minding the money for a bank that had a few technical problems of the bankruptcy type. I feel reassured the entire matter is now being handled by a new anti-corruption hero:

For their part, Gazeta.ru sources (in Russian) link Zakharchenko’s arrest to the continued infighting within Russian law-enforcement agencies. According to Gazeta.ru (in Russian), the colonel lost his “protection” after the recent senior reshuffle at the FSB’s economic security department: The influential patrons he used to have there were removed, which allowed the FSB and the Investigative Committee to move in on the colonel.

drummed

Thank God Pres Putin is closely monitoring this and I am sure the whole matter must be a terrible shock to him. He is reported to have taken the cash under his personal protection in order to ensure justice prevails.

Let this serve as a lesson to us suffering in the worlds most corrupt country as we are. In some countries anti-corruption experts personally appointed by the great leader take fraud as a very serious matter and are so dedicated they even store evidence on their own property at no extra cost. All 1.5 tonnes of it.

constitutionus

Nice touch to keep $234,000 in his car still. We all need to have a few quid walking around money.

anyone seen this lad recently ?

:D

luggage

I thought this was about the Fianna Fail leader.

drummed

I thought this was about the Fianna Fail leader.

Sadly, like many matters, we don't really register on a global scale when it comes to corruption.

Strictly a few phones or travel expenses around here. We have much to learn from the Russians.

Mid level cops stash 140 million in cash in their homes. This is a standard we must aim for.

drummed

It wouldn't happen in Ireland. petunia

Nope. It actually would not. Unless you know a cop with 140 million in his sitting room who is head of anti-corruption.

Thanks anyway Putin spokesperson.:lol:

drummed

I meant he wouldn't have been caught. :lol:

He wasn't caught clearly as he had cash lying around his house. He had no fear of being caught as he drove his crime to work.

He was sold out in a power struggle between thieves. Putin wanted a new chief thief.

Bleu Poppy

And his car, apartment, garden shed, all his friends houses and all over town really.

In an exceptional display of dedication and investigative expertise Russia's chief anti-corruption official had managed to prevent a major fraud. Sadly, before he could lodge the recovered loot in the evidence locker he was disgracefully arrested.

Head of Russian anticorruption unit caught with $140 million in cash | Russia Beyond The Headlines
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh FFS- I thought you were posting about that wicked streak of gob************************tery misery

(and village idiot) Mehole Martin.

drummed

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh FFS- I thought you were posting about that wicked streak of gob************************tery misery

(and village idiot) Mehole Martin.
Amateur. Wouldn't get even get to traffic cop level in Moscow.

DCon

I wonder if Jimmy has left cash in any of his cars?

Fancy getting your hands on a piece of political history? Former minister Dr James Reilly is set to auction off a collection of his vintage cars.

Among the vehicles going up for auction are 10 Jaguars, 3 Daimlers and a 1991 Mitsubishi Pajero used during election campaigns.
Own a piece of political history: James Reilly auctions off vintage car collection - Independent.ie

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies