The 2019 GAA National leagues and Championship.

neveragain

Funny how times change, Tipp v's Kilkenny in hurling, Kerry v's Dublin in football. Who'd have guessed ?:)
I would say most people would have called the football final but very few would have called the hurling final.
except me but that goes without saying.:p

neveragain

GAA must take Semi final matches out of Croke park.
Jes I'm fed up with this rubbish about playing in Croker, when I was a young lad playing hurling and football with my peers our one big dream was to play in our theatre of dreams.
Some of us did but not me, but I still dream.

Round tower

Jes I'm fed up with this rubbish about playing in Croker, when I was a young lad playing hurling and football with my peers our one big dream was to play in our theatre of dreams.
Some of us did but not me, but I still dream.
Would agree that the semifinals and finals should be Croke Park. the S8 neutral venue for Dublin which this year was against the Rossies, so that game should have being played in Tullamore or Portlaoise

Round tower

There will be nothing between them, would not be surprised if it is a draw, 17/2 is a good bet.
Hopefully we will be celebrating as well, if we win on Sat. evening and our nearest rivals draw or the team who is 2 points behind we will win the league

redneck

David Gough is ref for the football final. Some Kerry pundits object to him, well is this nice behaviour given the amateur nature of the GAA. I understand that it is important to win, but at all cost?

Round tower

David Gough is ref for the football final. Some Kerry pundits object to him, well is this nice behaviour given the amateur nature of the GAA. I understand that it is important to win, but at all cost?

Its on 2 grounds,
1 that he lives in Dublin
From 2 incidents when he reffed a game between Dublin/Kerry All. Ire. SF in 016 where he missed a couple of incidents when the teams were level and Dublin won by 2 points.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies