The 2022 World Cup in Qatar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aristodemus

I really hope that Israel qualifies for the finals. If the arabs revert to type, which they will, they will attempt to ban the Israelis. They did that to an Israeli tennis player who qualified for a tournament in Dubai. When it happens that totally corrupt organisation FIFA will really be on a hook then. Do they stand by their hosts and find an excuse to keep the Israelis out or hand back the bribes and move the games elsewhere?

former wesleyan

Relax... there'll be land for peace deals done long before that. There'll even be café-bars and Russian hookers. I'm sorry I'm too old.

G

Gimpanzee

I really hope that Israel qualifies for the finals. If the arabs revert to type, which they will, they will attempt to ban the Israelis. They did that to an Israeli tennis player who qualified for a tournament in Dubai. When it happens that totally corrupt organisation FIFA will really be on a hook then. Do they stand by their hosts and find an excuse to keep the Israelis out or hand back the bribes and move the games elsewhere?
Don't be ridiculous, if they qualify they'll play. End of story.

Merciful Jesus! What a worry, what will we do? The U.N. will have to meet today, today I tell you!

eoghanacht

On a more serious note just how corrupt are FIFA?

drjimryan2

world cup in legoland/meccannoland.........

will bertie secure his bertiebowl after all?.....

roll on 2024...

Interista

really hope that Israel qualifies for the finals.
You better start hoping for a miracle then. Israel are a p1ss poor football nation, having qualified all of one time for the World Cup, and then being eliminated in the first round.

TonyB

Twitter
technopolitics
What I worry about is that Qatar is marginally larger than Cork, and Doha is marginally bigger than Cork City. Their towns are no bigger than Clonakilty, Macroom and Youghal. They must have bribed everything that moved in the FIFA tent in order to win this thing, but it's an absolute joke - and the players won't enjoy playing football under the Arabian sun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Most Replies