• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

The 74th Fianna Fáil Ard Fheis - 26/27 April 2013 in the RDS

RobertW

So the rebuilding of Fianna Fáil from Micheál "Bobby Ewing" Martin continues with their 74th Ard Fheis due to take place in the RDS on 26/27 April 2013.

This will be the first "one member one vote" Ard Fheis (only took them 87 years to recognise democracy in their own party) for fully paid up members of the bailout party who wish to speak and have voting rights.

With FF improving in the polls this may be an interesting one.

Any FF members attending?

james5001

I have my seat booked already.

flavirostris

I think it was last year they had the working abroad expo going on just across the road at exactly the same time. Graduates were lining up to get info on working in Canada & Australia and the people responsible for forcing them into emigration were having a knee's up across the street.

Warrior of Destiny

I'll be there.

L

longshortgrass

I think it was last year they had the working abroad expo going on just across the road at exactly the same time. Graduates were lining up to get info on working in Canada & Australia and the people responsible for forcing them into emigration were having a knee's up across the street.

The Boys are back in town.... :shock:

Warrior of Destiny

The Boys are back in town.... :shock:
Don't worry, we've cracked down on 'doughnutting' as it's called. All drunks will be across the road in the Horse Show House from now on. :lol:

corporal punishment

Unbeknownst to the wife, her mother, a died in the wool supporter, registered her as as member years ago. Her invitation to pay a tenner to attend arrived this morning. It didn't even touch the sides of the bin.

jo9jo

So the rebuilding of Fianna Fáil from Micheál "Bobby Ewing" Martin continues with their 74th Ard Fheis due to take place in the RDS on 26/27 April 2013.

This will be the first "one member one vote" Ard Fheis (only took them 87 years to recognise democracy in their own party) for fully paid up members of the bailout party who wish to speak and have voting rights.

This will be the big one.
A class act awaits us.
What might start of as a slight tremor will awake us to the situation in which we currently find ourselves in. The aftershocks from the last election have not yet subsided.

What five point plan ?
(What scale do you measure it on? )

Why are we where we are ?

Well the future Taoiseach will shatter your faith in the present government.

My admiration for the future Taoiseach stems from the fact that he has the courage and conviction to stand up for what he believes in.

There are very few politicians in Ireland today who have the decency to call a spade a spade.

It pleases me to know that FF will see brighter days and there are plenty of future leaders and Taoisigh like Michael, Dara C and Timmy Dooley.

If this Ard Fheis exerts the force expected of it mountains will be moved on a magnitude seldom seen.

The political landscape is in motion.

The future Ard Fheis will give us all a lift and will motivate me and other simple folk like me who eat their dinners in the middle of the day to get active for the party again now that there is a fine stritch in the evenings.

james toney

A reunion of the FF Rats.Who can ever forget Dempsey and Aherns double act about the IMF?

[video=youtube;xHXsjcc-HVQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHXsjcc-HVQ&feature=related[/video]

lying eyes

I cannot wait for tricky Micky Martin , to tell us that - He will abolish the Property Tax, Tricky Micky Martin will say, that if Jackie ( the Tunnel ) Lynch , could do it in 1977, I can do it in 2017...Ha Ha Ha ....I will be T-Shirt yet...........

NewGoldDream

Website
-
I cannot wait for tricky Micky Martin , to tell us that - He will abolish the Property Tax, Tricky Micky Martin will say, that if Jackie ( the Tunnel ) Lynch , could do it in 1977, I can do it in 2017...Ha Ha Ha ....I will be T-Shirt yet...........
Tricky Micky...the T Shirt...Jack the Tunnel...

Was that really an attempt at a funny? It was terrible.

Carlos Danger

Website
www.youtube.com

Popular Threads

Most Replies