• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

The Accelerating Breakup of the "United Kingdom"

GDPR

It's clear that there are two political entities which are now in an advanced stage of decline and collapse, and who's ongoing collapse presents major opportunities for Ireland and the rest of the occupied Celtic nations. Of course, I refer to the collapse of the EU following Brexit, and the accelerated breakup of the UK following Brexit.

Both of these declining political contraptions are ruled by highly inbred and privileged ruling classes, who are desperate not to loose their power and privilege - and neither one of them have understood or accepted the meaning of Brexit.

In short, Brexit was the moment when the English people decided that they wanted to be a nation again - not a free for all zone for every immigrant to set up camp in. England is now to be a land for the English.

However, the British ruling class still dreams of their multicultural, multiethnic empire - and keeping the Irish, Scots, Welsh and Cornish "Celtic Fringe" under their jackboot is key to keeping that delusion alive.

This thread will be valid for the next couple of years, as the British ruling class trashes about from one disaster to the next in the vain hope of keeping their "United Kingdom" on the map. It's really just the deluded British ruling class and immigrants like Bob Geldof that want to keep the UK alive - against the wishes of the native white people - Saxon and Celtic.

But the first act of gross delusion we can mention is the decision taken by British parliament to renew their nuclear submarine system - at a cost of 54 billion dollars. This while the native people go hungry and homeless.

No, the native people want nothing to do with this obscenity - this Emperor's New Clothes. For that fact is that the UK is no longer a world power, still less a key player in international war. The UK did not dare to attack little Libya on its own, but needed Big Bother USA to do the heavy lifting - with the French poodles trotting along and cheerleading. Then there was the decision to illegally bomb Syria. What a joke. The RAF's aging jets have spent most of their time in the repair shop. I wonder if any ISIS member even knows what a British plane looks like.

So, a party that got it totally wrong on Brexit has committed to spend 54 billion of the peoples money on nonsense. This has horrified the Celtic lands, and no doubt horrifies most of those decent and intelligent English people who voted for Brexit - and who regard President Putin and Russia with admiration, not as an enemy. Those English people want an end to mass immigration and their own sovereignty back - and wish they had a leader like Putin who puts his own people first. The Tory Party is an enemy to the English people's will - and Labour even more so.

Another rejection of Brexit by the British ruling class is their plan to lower corporation tax. This will only bring in more multinationals - who inevitably bring in more immigrants. In Ireland, the CSO says that 75% of all employees in multinationals are immigrants. What's need is the building up of native industry and services, not more tax dodging multinationals and their multicultural ideology.

These are just two examples to get the tread going - there will be many more. Theresa May is a dim witted Maggie Thatcher wannabe - and she is one of the more intelligent members of the Tory Party. The mess she will make will give cause for entertainment for a long time to come.

Anyway, here is another delightful piece of entertainment - burning the Butcher's Apron. A Scottish Patriot shows what he thinks of the so called "UK" at Glencoe, the scene of the infamous Mort Ghlinne Comhann, where British imperialist subhumans murdered hundreds of Gael. We will never forget and never forgive. Alba gu Bràth!

Last edited:

between the bridges

Will moi have time to finish me tea...

Eire1976

Hopefully Brexit will make Unionists think about the real alternative of being apart of a vibrant Country that is still a member of the EU and it might dawn on them that they can be a bigger fish in a much smaller pond.

between the bridges

Hopefully Brexit will make Unionists think about the real alternative of being apart of a vibrant Country that is still a member of the EU and it might dawn on them that they can be a bigger fish in a much smaller pond.
Nah, next...

twokidsmanybruises

Nah, next...
Shooting yerself in the foot here ( though I'm sorry to as it, I like yer posts )

Eire1976 has a valid point, especially if the FG mokes are still on top of and when it happens - they'll bend over backwards to appease unionist concerns, so unionists will be able to get far more out of them then they're currently getting from Westminster, if they play their cards right..

Eire1976

Nah, next...
Thankfully you are not the speaker for unionists.

We know you have a closed mind and sectarianism is a huge part of your reason for getting up in the morning.

There are a multitude of people who are culturally British who now are starting to take those blinkers off and realise that they can be apart of something greater than being the cause of division.

GDPR

Uh NO...Im from a Loyalist background but at the moment as things stand I would abstain in a border poll however the fact that the ROI is in the EU and UK is on its way out would tempt me to vote for Northern Ireland to remain in the UK.

Eire1976

Shooting yerself in the foot here ( though I'm sorry to as it, I like yer posts )

Eire1976 has a valid point, especially if the FG mokes are still on top of and when it happens - they'll bend over backwards to appease unionist concerns, so unionists will be able to get far more out of them then they're. Urgently getting from Weatminister, if they pay their cards right..
Unionists have a golden opportunity with Brexit to reach out to the rest of Ireland with their head held high and make a deal from a position of strength, rather than waiting year on year to be outvoted and then being glum for ever more.

Dame_Enda

The UK will not break up. The polls show the Scots don't want that. The Welsh you say are also under the jackboots also voted Leave.

GDPR

Uh NO...Im from a Loyalist background but at the moment as things stand I would abstain in a border poll however the fact that the ROI is in the EU and UK is on its way out would tempt me to vote for Northern Ireland to remain in the UK.
Indeed, holding the EU out as a carrot is rather pointless, as it is unlikely be around any longer than the so called UK.

Eire1976

I'm not a big fan of the EU, I see it for what it is, a big businessman's corporation, running everything for the interests of big business.

The last remaining sectors of industry and farming in NI need the EU to survive and thrive. Being apart of a United Ireland inside the EU would make NI thrive even more.

You can be apart of something greater and local to you and make it your own.

between the bridges

You can do whatever it takes to overcome your "British" delusions.

Eire1976 has a valid point, especially if the FG mokes are still on top of and when it happens - they'll bend over backwards to appease unionist concerns, so unionists will be able to get far more out of them then they're currently getting from Westminster, if they play their cards right..
Thankfully you are not the speaker for unionists.

We know you have a closed mind and sectarianism is a huge part of your reason for getting up in the morning.

There are a multitude of people who are culturally British who now are starting to take those blinkers off and realise that they can be apart of something greater than being the cause of division.
Meh,

Nah,

Lmfao...

GDPR

The UK will not break up. The polls show the Scots don't want that. The Welsh you say are also under the jackboots ago voted Leave.

Dream on. The UK is already dead - just those at the top won't admit it yet.

twokidsmanybruises

Unionists have a golden opportunity with Brexit to reach out to the rest of Ireland with their head held high and make a deal from a position of strength, rather than waiting year on year to be outvoted and then being glum for ever more.
Exactly. A UI is in their best interested, odd as it sounds. A bit like the Scottish referendum not choosing independence ended up benefiting SNP in the short to mid term.

I've no idea, but I'd guess that the rational unionists are well aware that they just don't have the same pull they had in UK politics that they had back in the days of Thatcher, and that the GFA has brought more benefits than pain to their day to day lives.

They know that a Dublin government will be the gift that keeps on giving. They'll probably be given "ethnic minority" status and the bucket loads of cummunity-building funding that goes along with that status.

between the bridges

Anywho away to parade, laters...

Dr Pat

While your premise of both an imploding Britain and EU may be a bit long on odds at the moment, it is a distinct possibility if not a probability in the longer term. I, like you, will shed no tears for either of them. It is somewhat ironic that at least some of those who voted for Brexit including unfortunately many of Celtic stock were voting for the concept of a renewed Britain, harking back to past 'glories'. In doing so, they may be fastforwarding the breakup of their beloved Union.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies