The "Alan Shatter: The gift which keeps giving" log thread

Zapped(CAPITALISMROTS)

Twitter
daxxdrake
Shatter gets regular abuse for being Jewish. Usually from people like you under the guise of support for Palestinians.
I have absolutely no problem with Shatter's religious faith. As regards his politics, its a very mixed bag of Liberal intentions allied with an arrogant attitude of I am the cleverest man in the room and I know best.:cool:

WayOutWest

Nobody will argue with Kenny's casual relationship with the truth jib, most would use the exact word to describe Kenny.
Shatter himself has a very casual relationship with justice, he'll go to any lengths to get justice for himself and at the same time justice for others is of far less importance for the former minister of justice.

Eoin Coir

I think Shatter was badly wrong. Just look at the array against him- Right wing catholic nut jobs, Judges, legal profession.judge Peter Kelly said Shatter was dismantling justice here brick by brick.CJ Dame Denham was furious about pay cuts.

Any sign of Diawlbach or borntorum here today. Hacks in media like Mick Clifford feasted on him, Cliff once called him a bootboy in his forlorn Examiner col.

Those pro Palestine gave him a hard time on social media,that he supported Israel killing Palestinians etc.

Eoin Coir

Shatter gets regular abuse for being Jewish. Usually from people like you under the guise of support for Palestinians.
some people have casual relationship with truth, just look at social media re attacks on Shatter cos he was a Jew

loner

Understandable when one remembers the Good F riday ceremonies when Catholics were asked to pray for the perfidious Jews

Eoin Coir

Fist to make Jews wear Star of David sign was not Hitler, but a Pope.

ger12

I think Shatter was badly wrong. Just look at the array against him- Right wing catholic nut jobs, Judges, legal profession.judge Peter Kelly said Shatter was dismantling justice here brick by brick.CJ Dame Denham was furious about pay cuts.

Any sign of Diawlbach or borntorum here today. Hacks in media like Mick Clifford feasted on him, Cliff once called him a bootboy in his forlorn Examiner col.

Those pro Palestine gave him a hard time on social media,that he supported Israel killing Palestinians etc.
Will ya stop it. He was moving us towards a US style system, where the big fellas come out on top. The same way Reilly was moving us towards a US healthcare system.

His "revelation/dig" at Wallace on PrimeTime was enough to have him walk, the scandal of whistleblowers in the Gardaí is still shocking the nation ffs. It's just shocking that no-one has walked over the latest in this scandal.

His protests ring hollow now in light of recent twists and turns.

Saying that, I'll give him one thing, he should have been interviewed by Guerin, no ifs or butts there.

stakerwallace

Have the name of a good litigation solicitor for Enda.

rdhftcjt445

Available Top quality Medical marijuana, Kush, shatter, Oils, and Edibles, for both medical and recreational use provided you are suffering from

chronic back pains, seizures, sleep issues, Cancer, Migraine headache, Alzheimer, Hypertension, Sleep Apnea, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Diabetics

etc,then i got available #sex-pills, painkillers-like #Oxycontin, #Tramado #codeine, etc and sleepers like #Xanax bars #Valium #diazepam #powder

and lots,the stuff will be professionally wrapped into an oily plastic, we double vacuum seal no smell,no x-ray penetration and can not be dictated

even with the ION scanner. then packaged into a PlayStation or X-box carton so buyer receives stuff as though receiving a newly ordered game. We do

also send customized packages (diplomatic sealed ) which evade all custom checks. hit me up for more info on my menu ist and prices.

Whats-app Number: { +237671144573 }

artfoley56

so shatsie's back in the HC trying to overturn a finding against the minister for justice rather than against him personally. be interesting to see if the HC fids he has locus.

artfoley56

Shattsie still fulminating. Going to RT to whinge now

Ardillaun

A flawed man, clearly, but one heckuva worker in the Dáil itself. If only every TD could follow his good example in trying to get stuff done, rather than driving back and forth and going to funerals, the country would be in a better spot.

enuffisenuff

any more erotic/dirty books in the pipeline Alan?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies