The Apprentice - TV3

alonso

Hurraaaayyy!!!! The sickening nonsense crud of Bill Cullen allied to the lunatic aspirations of young upstart Ireland - back on our screens!!!

I do like this show, and the Irish version is extremely entertaining because of the blunt honesty and overall lack of wide-boy ar5eology so common in the UK version or frat-boy jock elitism and sheer b1tchiness of the US one...

Boy M5

Words fail me.

Cullen bought the Renault Ireland franchise and coat-tailed the bubble economy.

This has as much to do with business as C McCreevy has to do with sound economic management.

Cullen is equating business success with sales. BIG mistake, its in part why the economy is screwed.

There'll be a fight over the blonde hair dye bottle between the girls, though I fear the superannuated bee sting lipped J Lavin will sadly win.

drjimryan2

and I ask..........with all the degrees and quals in the world.....

can they count? and understand vat?.....

let the fun begin....

RightCentreLeft

Hurraaaayyy!!!! The sickening nonsense crud of Bill Cullen allied to the lunatic aspirations of young upstart Ireland - back on our screens!!!

I do like this show, and the Irish version is extremely entertaining because of the blunt honesty and overall lack of wide-boy ar5eology so common in the UK version or frat-boy jock elitism and sheer b1tchiness of the US one...
I can assure you that this will not be the case this time round. Have it on good authority;)

Cassandra Syndrome

Lets hope the international bond investors are not watching this tonight, or its lights out on tomorrow's auction.

Cassandra Syndrome

A cookbook? WTF?

Cassandra Syndrome

Selling to suicidal car dealers? WTF?

Boy M5

Ex professional poker player - WTF? I'm off to watch Oberengruepenfueher Mc Dowell about Mick Collins.

alonso

I can assure you that this will not be the case this time round. Have it on good authority;)
Excellent... already quite b1tchy I have to say

And seeing as you seem to know an insider, please don't spill the beans on a winner as was done here before....

Cassandra Syndrome

Now wait for Bill to walk through the fake Blue tacky cardboard sliding door that is being manually pulled back by one of the 5 members of the production team.

alonso

Heh heh... Ah Billo, this bit is my favourite - the condescending oul lad of Irish public life....

I think his assistant Brian is alright actually (maybe he just seems ok alongside the other 2)

Cassandra Syndrome

They manage to pack in 16 weeks worth of clothing and essentials into them tiny cases? There will be a quare hum of the winner in 4 months time.

Cassandra Syndrome

We made phonecalls?

Bond yield futures now at 7.65%

Cassandra Syndrome

Warm leads again?

7.71%

Cassandra Syndrome

Oh no. Der Obergrueppenfuehrer is quite good on RTE 1
:)

Makes you wonder about all the other applicants for this show.

Cassandra Syndrome

Bill and his cheapskate treats for the weeks winners.

alonso

Oh I'm just flabbergasted that I'm watching Bill Cullen on TV3 tonight and he wasn't on RTE1.... surely one of our nation's greatest ;)

by the way his receptionist deserves an IFTA for her little asides and glances.... i remember in a previous episode there was a massive b1tchfest outside the boardroom and she did all she could to stifle hysterical laughter...

cracking brainless TV all the same (I watched univerity challenge tonight as well so I'm allowed this trash)

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies