The Balestinian resistance continues.

yanshuf

gijoe

B and P aren't even kissing cousins on the keyboard so what's your excuse?

Roy Feen

yanshuf

There's no "p" sound in Arabic, an since "Palestine" is an "Arab" name , as so many here believe it to be, there's nothing better than the authentic pronounciation of the name of this nation: Balestinian.

cnocpm

And not a word of sympathy for the victims family, you are a complete Pollocks.

Roy Feen

My sentiments too.
I was being sarcastic you utter cretin. The entire OP trivialises and uses the murder of this woman as a pathetic opportunity to stick the boot into Palestinians in an extremely derogatory and offensive fashion.

If you think that OP is in anyway respectful to the murder victim then you are even more moronic than I had first though. If that's possible.

Nudavongs

I was being sarcastic you utter cretin. The entire OP trivialises and uses the murder of this woman as a pathetic opportunity to stick the boot into Palestinians in an extremely derogatory and offensive fashion.

If you think that OP is in anyway respectful to the murder victim then you are even more moronic than I had first though. If that's possible.
What your intentions are are of no consequence to me. You said you were paying respects to the victim. I'm paying respects to the victim.

So now you're being retrospectively sarcastic? Well, feel free to continue being sarcastic about the brutal murder of a woman and work yourself up into a bizarre, incoherent rage while you're at it. The reality is that you're just furious about a rare thing - a thread calling out Palestinian brutality.

I note your lack of similar comment in threads where Palestinian deaths are used to put the boot into Israelis.

Nudavongs

"Today we realise why the Jews build walls.
[It's] to prevent the slitting of their throats.
My brother in the West Bank.
STAB!
STAB THE MYTHS OF THE TALMUD IN THEIR MINDS!
STAB THE MYTHS OF THE TEMPLE IN THEIR HEARTS!"

[video=youtube;GOqPMdyrMio]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOqPMdyrMio[/video]

Nudavongs

Let's not pay any attention to such psychotic posters.
It's petulant, childish rage on the part of "Roy Feen".

How dare you start a thread about Palestinian violence?

How dare you?

yanshuf

"Today we realise why the Jews build walls.
[It's] to prevent the slitting of their throats.
My brother in the West Bank.
STAB!
STAB THE MYTHS OF THE TALMUD IN THEIR MINDS!
STAB THE MYTHS OF THE TEMPLE IN THEIR HEARTS!"

[video=youtube;GOqPMdyrMio]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOqPMdyrMio[/video]
I bet most of the leftistic poters here wouldn't even understand what's wrong in your post.

West-Cork

It's petulant, childish rage on the part of "Roy Feen".

How dare you start a thread about Palestinian violence?

How dare you?
It's not a very thoughtful OP though is it, when the poster seems to use the event as an excuse to appear 'clever'. Too much of a knee-jerk reaction and no words of sympathy for the victim or family.

yanshuf

It's not a very thoughtful OP though is it, when the poster seems to use the event as an excuse to appear 'clever'. Too much of a knee-jerk reaction and no words of sympathy for the victim.
It's an Irish forum. I express my sympathy in Israeli forums, where this matters. Here mostly I read pro-"resistance" posts, and in such an atmosphere it's not adequate to express feelings towards dead settlers.

Nudavongs

It's not a very thoughtful OP though is it, when the poster seems to use the event as an excuse to appear 'clever'. Too much of a knee-jerk reaction and no words of sympathy for the victim or family.
Sadly, it's par for the course on this forum. Palestinian deaths are reported solely for the purposes of attacking Israel with no focus on the deceased.

Anyone one condemning one side for it should condemn the other side too.

yanshuf

Sadly, it's par for the course on this forum. Palestinian deaths are reported solely for the purposes of attacking Israel with no focus on the deceased.

Anyone one condemning one side for it should condemn the other side too.

But - we must remember that Balestinian deaths are reported ONLY IF Israel is involved. If not, as in the cases of land dealers who find their death in myterious ways, then the Irish leftistics don't care!

cnocpm

It's an Irish forum. I express my sympathy in Israeli forums, where this matters. Here mostly I read pro-"resistance" posts, and in such an atmosphere it's not adequate to express feelings towards dead settlers.
Post #4 was the point you were trying to make, you simply used the death of this unfortunate lady to make it, and take the P.