The Balestinian resistance continues.

Windowshopper

Woman killed in stabbing attack in her home in Otniel, terrorist at large - Arab-Israeli Conflict - Jerusalem Post

In this self-defense act, the Arab human rights operative (as he must be, since all the Arab Balestinians are such) was forced to hold a knife by the woman, and the woman jumped on that knife in a suicidal manner.
The murder of this woman is indeed horrific and is contemptible, as is the murder of any Israeli citizen. Your use of the term "Balestinian" is while obviously not as bad as murder it is an offensive attempt to delegitimatize Palestinian self determination which most people who don't support such attacks believe will have to be some how accommodated in some form in any peace settlement. Indeed the use of the term is the mirror image of the phrase "Zionist regime" by those fools who can't even bear to say the name "Israel". Also you claim that "B" doesn't exist in Arabic is neither here nor there as the phrase "Palestinian" is the English language word for those people.

Cdebru

Woman killed in stabbing attack in her home in Otniel, terrorist at large - Arab-Israeli Conflict - Jerusalem Post

In this self-defense act, the Arab human rights operative (as he must be, since all the Arab Balestinians are such) was forced to hold a knife by the woman, and the woman jumped on that knife in a suicidal manner.
What was she doing living in an illegal settlement in occupied territory ? If you choose to live in such a settlement in contravention of international law, hardly shocking that you may come to an untimely end.

Cdebru

It's an Irish forum. I express my sympathy in Israeli forums, where this matters. Here mostly I read pro-"resistance" posts, and in such an atmosphere it's not adequate to express feelings towards dead settlers.
Mainly because she had no right to settle there, what's your next post woman who plays with traffic gets hit by car ?

Lúidín

The Israeli Security Services are looking for a 'Palestinian' man, according to the Times of Israel, the Jerusalem Post and Ynet News. Obviously the Israeli SS don't realise that they should be searching for a Balestinian.

No matter. They'll ransack homes and arrest any Palestinians in their violent rampage and destroy any shred of hope the people have driving them to even more horrific acts of darkness and despair.

Cdebru

That's your justification, is it?

What's your justification for these cases near Tel Aviv and Netanya?

Israel: Palestinian teenager stabs 80-year-old woman in the back
I don't need to justify anything because I didn't stab an 80 year old woman, but I'm not too stupid that I can't see the rage ordinary Palestinians feel at the way they have been treated for the last 50 to 70 odd years. That manifests itself in ways that are abhorrent but not exactly surprising.

james toney

It was only a matter of time before Tuam's thread found it's level in the Zoo.

Eric Cartman

There's no "p" sound in Arabic, an since "Palestine" is an "Arab" name , as so many here believe it to be, there's nothing better than the authentic pronounciation of the name of this nation: Balestinian.
In Arabic, it's pronounced Filasṭin, possibly from the Greek, the Philistines

al-Filasṭīniyyūn (Palestinians)

Roy Feen

The murder of this woman is indeed horrific and is contemptible, as is the murder of any Israeli citizen. Your use of the term "Balestinian" is while obviously not as bad as murder it is an offensive attempt to delegitimatize Palestinian self determination which most people who don't support such attacks believe will have to be some how accommodated in some form in any peace settlement. Indeed the use of the term is the mirror image of the phrase "Zionist regime" by those fools who can't even bear to say the name "Israel". Also you claim that "B" doesn't exist in Arabic is neither here nor there as the phrase "Palestinian" is the English language word for those people.
There is no "K" "J" or "V" in the Irish alphabet. Numerous towns around the country have now disappeared, and the people that lived in them are considered to be from Jordan now. Or something.

Classic p.ie thread, started by a moronic racist, defended by another braindead cretin. The facetiousness of lines like;

was forced to hold a knife by the woman, and the woman jumped on that knife in a suicidal manner.
shows how little these Arab hating goons care for Israeli civilians.

james toney

Mainly because she had no right to settle there, what's your next post woman who plays with traffic gets hit by car ?
Tuam/yanshuf is too stupid to realise it would have the opposite effect yet again..and made him look..well,not only stupid..but confirmed he is a liar.
Hopefully he continues in that vein.
Also bear in mind that's as smart as hasbarists on here get.

james toney

There is no "K" "J" or "V" in the Irish alphabet. Numerous towns around the country have now disappeared, and the people that lived in them are considered to be from Jordan now. Or something.

Classic p.ie thread, started by a moronic racist, defended by another braindead cretin. The facetiousness of lines like;

shows how little these Arab hating goons care for Israeli civilians.
You should see his other threads that were zooed....it's easy to see that his lies and racism are the work of a deranged far right madman.
And as for his false videos and pictures.....well...i'll post them up maybe at the weekend....especially his Tuam 100 year old "Colour" photos!