The better person?

GDPR

If we take a mild mannered spiritual pro life "conservative", but generally tolerant person as against an aggressively intolerant anti religious pro choice "liberal" person as our choices here, who in your view, just on the basis of the facts outlined above, is likely to be the "better" person?

In replying if you could make your choice, with reasons if you like and state where you believe you yourself come on the conservative liberal spectrum.

I would be grateful for any replies but just to say I probably won't get involved myself for a week or so.

Vega1447

If we take a mild mannered spiritual pro life "conservative", but generally tolerant person as against an aggressively intolerant anti religious pro choice "liberal" person as our choices here, who in your view, just on the basis of the facts outlined above, is likely to be the "better" person?

In replying if you could make your choice, with reasons if you like and state where you believe you yourself come on the conservative liberal spectrum.

I would be grateful for any replies but just to say I probably won't get involved myself for a week or so.
A rather loaded question.

"Is the nice Conservative better than the unpleasant Liberall?"

Try this:

"Is a mild mannered atheist "pro-choice" and generally tolerant person better than an aggressively intolerant religious "pro-life" person?"

Both questions are impossible to answer because (among other reasons) the term "better" is not defined.

Accidental sock

Would you rather fight one horse-sized duck, or one hundred duck-sized horses?

Zapped(CAPITALISMROTS)

Twitter
daxxdrake
Neither. Give me the animals any day.....signed Dr Dolittle ....:shock2: lol

danger here

Who would you rather drink a few pints with, Gilmore or Howlin?

Accidental sock

How many bones has a body got?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies