The Case Against Frances Black’s Boycott Bill.

Apple in Eden

I don't need to seek in archives. It's on this page.

In this one post you
1. Deny the national rights of the Jewish people.
2. Deny the history of the Jewish people.
3. Actually deny the existence of the Jewish people (they are just westerners).
Just par for course for Bad Boy really.

Buchaill Dana

The history I assume you are talking about won't be happening any day soon and I doubt anybody on this site will be alive to see it. But still if the bill makes the virtue signalers happy and it costs us a pot of cash, what is the harm in it?
You say vitrue signalling. I say democratically enacted will of the people.

Some of us are old enough to remember exactly these lines from supporters of SA apartheid

yanshuf

People arriving from the west and kicking natives off their land in Gods name. What else do you call it?
Colonial reference presumes there is a colony and a homeland.

Britain had colonies, France had and still has colonies, Germany had colonies, Belgium had colonies.

What western country sent those "colonialist" Israelis to use the land of Israel and send gold, silver and slaves back home?

Dame_Enda

Britain had colonies, France had and still has colonies, Germany had colonies, Belgium had colonies.

What western country sent those "colonialist" Israelis to use the land of Israel and send gold, silver and slaves back home?
Historians agree that while some Jews remained in Israel-Palestine, that they were a small minority during the Ottoman period and likely during the Arab period too. I have posted links to the Ottoman records.

The Aztecs and the Incas were the natives in South America and Mexico. Noone is telling the Whites living there to pack up and move back to Spain. Yet many of your politicians say that Arabs should pack up and move to Jordan.

My point is if you want to turn back the clock, think of the chaos that would cause if replicated in say the Americas. We've already had glimpse of it with the deportation of the Rohinghya and there were only around 600,000 of them. For once Israel should take account of the wider world's concerns. Israel is like the drunk in the pub that will start a fight if not allowed another drink. Israel wants more land, and will start a fight if it doesn't get it. Akin to the drunk singing "another little drink, another little drink, another little drink wouldn't do me any harm".

Time for Trump to be the political landlady and tell Israel "you're barred" from the Palestinian territories.

yanshuf

That's not an answer, and still I'd say that there is a conflict beyween us and the arab world.

The leftistics in ireland take one side - the arab side, and thus any suggestion from them to israel is biased

Israel has roots in history, the jewish people have roots in the land of isrsel and judaism has its roots in the heart of the land of israel.

A simple question should be asked - does a conglomerate of arab and muslim immigrants that calls itself "palastinian" have any roots in the land of israel?

The answer is that they have much less connection to this land than any zionist jew.

As for the minority claim - jews have existed here for thousands of years.
As long as the so called "palastinians" did not start wars they tried to get along with them.

Unfortunately to them and to us, they decided to launch a war of genocide against the jews.

No one told them to do that, their leadership was very clear about that.

So they are the ones, with their hostilities and hatred to jews, who created the jewish state.

Actually, the jews should thank them, though they have killed and still kill us on almost a weekly manner.

yanshuf

That is so embarrassing.
I apologise.
I'm not talking about all irish.

Many are antizionist, for historical reasons, many others for political reasons.

But that's not in any way all irish people

Peter72

I'm not talking about all irish.

Many are antizionist, for historical reasons, many others for political reasons.

But that's not in any way all irish people
The Irish Left are a joke. But a dangerous joke as they are continuous apologists for Islamo-Fascism.

yanshuf

Frances black should be thrown out of parliament, she, in her essence, is a breach of the antisemitism criteria accepted by Ireland, among other states.

She should be trialed and sit for her vile antisemitic BDSM attack against jews in Israel

Dame_Enda

If the govt tries to block this law with a money message in defiance of the majority in the Dail, the people should peacefully protest and a campaign to repeal or amend Article 17.2 should be held. The FG govt has used the money-message to block 50 bills. Essentially they are using it as a kind of royal veto.

McTell

Twitter
No

Golah veNekhar

No it does not necessarily though the Zionist project is very much tied to the United States. What the Zionist project is, is Settler Colonial which is a different thing than the type of colonialism you are talking about there and much more sinister because Settler Colonialism usually results in genocide. Are you going to honestly tell me that a majority of Jews in Palestine would happily support the genocide of indigenous population if they believed that they could get away with? I have no doubt that this will indeed take place unless the Settler Colonial ideological and state structures are dismantled. Number one in this regard which needs to take place is for an admission that the vast majority of Jews have no ancestral ties to the land beyond the late 19 th century at the furtherest which is just historical fact and number acknowledging that Zionism was born out of the failure of very many Eastern European Jews to adapt to modernity.

roc_

Unfortunately, to our chagrin, I doubt our own craven, institutionalised academics would do the same:

"... Several hundred internationally renowned scholars have signed an anti-BDS appeal to the German government..."

"... Challenging that assumption, the current anti-BDS appeal declares that “Statements by scholars, who present BDS as legitimate and peaceful, concern us deeply. For they misjudge the most dangerous form of antisemitism today, which is directed against the State of Israel as the living sign of Jewish life in the present and the only refuge for persecuted Jews.

By seeking arguments in favor of the political legitimacy of BDS, they promote - quite certainly without intention - antisemitic forces throughout society.

In addition, the appeal points out that the objectives, methods and arguments promoted by BDS match the internationally recognized definition of antisemitism by the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance (IHRA)..."

Golah veNekhar

Unfortunately, to our chagrin, I doubt our own craven, institutionalised academics would do the same:

"... Several hundred internationally renowned scholars have signed an anti-BDS appeal to the German government..."

"... Challenging that assumption, the current anti-BDS appeal declares that “Statements by scholars, who present BDS as legitimate and peaceful, concern us deeply. For they misjudge the most dangerous form of antisemitism today, which is directed against the State of Israel as the living sign of Jewish life in the present and the only refuge for persecuted Jews.

By seeking arguments in favor of the political legitimacy of BDS, they promote - quite certainly without intention - antisemitic forces throughout society.

In addition, the appeal points out that the objectives, methods and arguments promoted by BDS match the internationally recognized definition of antisemitism by the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance (IHRA)..."

What other effective options are open to at least restraining Zionist murder and brutal sadism other than BDS? Also if opposing such is going to be labelled anti-Semitism- which is what is happening- than will only serve in the end to make anti-Semitism acceptable.

Dame_Enda

IHRA is behaving like a IHEA (E for Exploitation). It is a pro Israel lobby disguised as a Holocaust memorial society.

Buchaill Dana

Frances black should be thrown out of parliament, she, in her essence, is a breach of the antisemitism criteria accepted by Ireland, among other states.

She should be trialed and sit for her vile antisemitic BDSM attack against jews in Israel
She is annoying the right knobs and exposing the inherent anti democratic core of many Zionists

Last edited:

Barroso

The same country that sent the Mayflower and its cargo of puritans to America, I'd wager.

yanshuf

She is annoying the right knobs and exposing the inherent anti democratic core of many Zionists
She's annoying only those who have an interest in Ireland to the extent they know Ireland is the most antisemitic country in Europe today, tantamount to arab states in its hatred of Jews.

But the usual Israeli is not interested in Ireland. For good and bad.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies